What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Sat - Melbourne 10-22 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 24: Melbourne v Parramatta

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Mate, you're one of the few Storm fans that have been around through the salary cap scandal and cop alot of hate posts purely cos you are a Storm fan.

I knew your post was tongue in cheek and as always you keep it classy. Not a single whinge about refs or opposition players and you will always post in a game thread win lose or draw.

The Storm should be grateful for fans like you.
Thanks mate, I love rugby league and I don’t get enough of it in Melbourne so this is where I get my fix…So think it’s best to keep it civil and enjoy the chat tbh!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Long Hair GIF by Slingshot Dakota

JohnnyThailand

Juniors
If I was a Penrith fan I'd be worried. Melbourne didn't even play bad tonight. Just flat. And Parra played very well. But at this time of the year opposition teams don't want Bellamy to cut sick on his players and put a fire up their ass.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If I was a Penrith fan I'd be worried. Melbourne didn't even play bad tonight. Just flat. And Parra played very well. But at this time of the year opposition teams don't want Bellamy to cut sick on his players and put a fire up their ass.

Tbh, I thought Melbourne played quite well.

We just decided to pull our fingers out, and bash the everloving shit out of them.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Oh, I’m not worried. Not in the least…

Daddycool

Juniors
Credit to the Eels, they played amazing last night. I haven’t watched many of their games, but is that the best they’ve played all year? The storm tried everything they could but parramatta didn’t give them anything.