What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You really think it’s beating Zaaki, VE or Good Trip over 2040m? Won’t be happening.
3 yr olds have a great record in the Cox Plate, VE is the only WFA star in the field Zaaki hasn’t yet beat anything of note yet we’ll see how it goes this spring and @ 21’s I’ve seen a lot of worse bets.

lockyno1

Post Whore
3 yr olds have a great record in the Cox Plate, VE is the only WFA star in the field Zaaki hasn’t yet beat anything of note yet we’ll see how it goes this spring and @ 21’s I’ve seen a lot of worse bets.

Be lucky to even get a place. Sometimes you have to be realistic, sometimes the obvious bet is exactly that. It is like the time when everyone wanted to get Winx beat. The wildcard is Good Trip who wouldn't have been coming unless it's a very live chance. Actually think Mo'Unga is the best of the ones coming through anyway.

Avantage if it heads to the Cox (feel it goes Caulfield) is the best roughie at this stage.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Artorius is one of the most promising horses I’ve seen in a long time. 3yos have a great record in the cox plate and it’s hardly a vintage wfa era.

It is no Winx lets be real there. It will win good races, just feel it's a year too soon for a Cox.

to_ddeath

Coach
I think Artorius will run 2000m no worries and our WFA stocks are pretty piss weak so heard of crazier ideas.

Doesn’t strike me as a horse that would love the Valley though.

Definitely the main query, same with Mounga as it looks to be better suited to bigger tracks
A lot to play out before late October though..