What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 27th August 7:55pm @Suncorp Stadium

Jim Rockford

Bench
Again, you're ignoring the facts. A number of reports have stated over the past few days that Latrell has made contact via phone to apologise.
That doesn't suit his narrative that Trell is a cold-hearted supervillain while JWH is a righteous do-gooder. He would much rather promote his twisted view of reality (helps him cope with the fact his team got well and truly curb-stomped by us).

@Valheru , give buddy.

It’s an proposition you can’t possibly win and it’s detracting from your good name across the forum.

No one wants to see you in argumentative agony, writhing on the floor, unneccdrooling away ruining the fresh lu forum formatting carpet.

It will be hard to clean up the stains. Jim might be suddenly called away. I’m not doing it either.

We all love ya deep down, leave it at that-quit whilst your so far behind son.

We don’t want to have you committed Bro.

The entire game thinks your roosters are finished and Robbo is a tin hat wearing rugby league psychopath diverting attention away from his and his sides evident shortcomings.

I’m not enjoying it either, but the truth must be told or you won’t grow and develop as a person.

We only want what’s best for you.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
@Valheru , give buddy.

It’s an proposition you can’t possibly win and it’s detracting from your good name across the forum.

No one wants to see you in argumentative agony, writhing on the floor, unneccdrooling away ruining the fresh lu forum formatting carpet.

It will be hard to clean up the stains. Jim might be suddenly called away. I’m not doing it either.

We all love ya deep down, leave it at that-quit whilst your so far behind son.

We don’t want to have you committed Bro.
Much better effort than yesterday

6/10

Rabbits20

Immortal
How is that a deflection dopey? I responded directly to what you said.

JWH should cop a fine for that if proven true as that behaviour is unacceptable although I understand why he did it. Had the referee sent Latrell off and the NRL implemented ground control like they are supposed to it wouldn't have happened. Still, he should be fined.

Unlike you I don't automatically defend players based on who they play for.
Should be more than a fine especially as George Burgess got 2 weeks for only throwing an empty water bottle onto the field.

Attacking the cameraman is worse I would have thought and he’s only doing his job no need to intimidate him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That doesn't suit his narrative that Trell is a cold-hearted supervillain while JWH is a righteous do-gooder. He would much rather promote his twisted view of reality (helps him cope with the fact his team got well and truly curb-stomped by us).
they will always be foreverinourshadow!

They are just cut that we have won the last 4 Ron Coote Cups. They can not handle it which is why they use the deflection tactic!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Go Raiders. Stick it to these ref-assisted,Chicken Pluckin'fake tough guy scum from Bondi. I note that Wannabe Hardman JWH didn't have the guts to play tonight.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I feel sorry for our forwards when we face Roosters next.
JWH will want someone’s head.. if Radley is there he will too.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I'll feel more sorry for their forwards when we face them next!! 😁
I wasn’t implying the roosters will beat us i was implying the Roosters more than likely will employ dirtier tactics than usual.. possibly swinging arms, knees etc…
All just to get back at us for what Trell did
Was speaking to a mate and I was talking about how good it would be to have Sam back fit and firing against JWH and Radley wow what a matchup that would have been

Jim Rockford

Bench
I wasn’t implying the roosters will beat us i was implying the Roosters more than likely will employ dirtier tactics than usual.. possibly swinging arms, knees etc…
All just to get back at us for what Trell did
Was speaking to a mate and I was talking about how good it would be to have Sam back fit and firing against JWH and Radley wow what a matchup that would have been
Having Sam would be good but I would much rather have Bundy. There would be a bunch of Rorter fake tough guys lying unconscious on the field.

Latest posts