What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Thu - Canberra 16-40 Sydney @ BB Print

Round 25: Canberra v Sydney

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
I think the Roosters have been amazing when you consider they've made the top 6 with their reserve grade team. They'll trot out a pretty handy team next week when you throw JWH and Radley into the side. They won't beat Penrith or the Storm but they could beat souffs minus fatrell.
They might beat the Titans or Sharks, but that's about it. The Raiders really were poor tonight.

is that all stick has got ?

we're better then that
semi had a tough night , hes better then that
i'd pick him in first grade next week tho

really stick ?
really ?

its embarrassing & if we have an attitude like that from the coach we're in for a rough 2022

They might beat the Titans or Sharks, but that's about it. The Raiders really were poor tonight.
yea

storm .. nope
riff... nope
bunnies.. yeah nah , not even with no mitchell. souths put 50 on them only a week ago
manly .. nope
parra... not on last weeks form
newy ... maybe
titans ... probably
sharks ... yea , they beat them

they werent as good as the raiders were shockingly bad

gerg

Juniors
Will be fascinating to see the referee response towards Trent's roosters, after his blast last week.

In years gone by, whenever Ricky had a referee meltdown the referees would scour the rulebook to find the most obscure rules or rules which are never enforced and ping us. Like the classic not touching the ball with your foot in the play the ball despite overlooking it for 200 games.
Well I guess uncle Nick sent a message to the NRL by sending the cheque by old fashioned horse and cart. The horses head was in the cart along with the cheque.

But to be objective there were some howlers but you've got to be able to defend them. This season has totally sucked for the Raiders, thankfully it's not being prolonged.

His bench use is probably the number one issue with the side

Even outside the wackiness and idiocy. He very often just leaves our players no chance by gassing them out

So, in other words, he is still using his bench rotation he developed at the Roosters.

Valheru

Coach
We beat Knights and Parra IMO

Storm/Panthers no chance

Souths without Latrell and Manly would be favourites but we would make it a contest.

It is a pretty sad indictment on the rest of the comp really that a team missing 12 first graders is still the 5th best team in the comp.

Valheru

Coach
yea

storm .. nope
riff... nope
bunnies.. yeah nah , not even with no mitchell. souths put 50 on them only a week ago
manly .. nope
parra... not on last weeks form
newy ... maybe
titans ... probably
sharks ... yea , they beat them

they werent as good as the raiders were shockingly bad
I'm not saying we beat souths but last week's results would have absolutely no bearing and you would see a different game.

From last week's squad we add Keighran, J-Moz, Iku, Radley, JWH and Crighton. We lose Manu and they lose Latrell. I think souths still win but we give them a real close game IMO.

Cogburn

Juniors
Newcastle, Cronulla, Titans, Parra, Manly, and a Mitchell less south's are all teams the Roosters can beat, definitely. Penrith and Melbourne are the only 2 that I can't see the Roosters beating.

Apey

Staff member
Roosters would flog Knights, we're mental midgets. Unlikely to face each other though.

The_Frog

First Grade
Newcastle, Cronulla, Titans, Parra, Manly, and a Mitchell less south's are all teams the Roosters can beat, definitely. Penrith and Melbourne are the only 2 that I can't see the Roosters beating.
Seems likely you'll get Manly in week 2. Tough assignment I reckon.

Latest posts