What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Fri - Cronulla 16-28 Melbourne @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Cronulla v Melbourne

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
No matter how you cut it, we're going to have a team with 10 wins in finals.
Probably just for a week, but still...

Saxon

Bench
Yeah you're so hard done by scoring a try. Atkins should call it back for a penalty...
Honestly I would rather have the penalty. Every one of the 20-odd times tonight we played the ball inside their ten at least half of them were offside. That's potentially 40 points.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tell us again how we were going to be done when the big three finished up! Bellamy is the undisputed goat to be able to keep the team so strong.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats to the reigning premiers and now minor premiers. That for and against is insane. The floggings they dished out on the regular especially before SOO were a sight to behold.
The Sharks did pretty well to keep the margin relatively low considering the amount of errors.

Generalzod

Immortal
Tell us again how we were going to be done when the big three finished up! Bellamy is the undisputed goat to be able to keep the team so strong.
Get Bellamy coaching another bottom 8 team and take them to a Grand Final and win I’ll say he is a great coach, i say this because his track record for NSW is a lot be desired.

Cowsboy

Juniors
I think the Titans will shit the bed and lose
Most likely, but then they can still shit the bed by leading by plenty then only winning by not enough.
Would be pretty funny to see them concede a try in the last minute that screws them on differential.
I am no Cronulla fan but I think they deserve the spot

Generalzod

Immortal
As a Storm fan who suffered through losing Premierships for cheating, nothing makes me happier than beating the Sharks who didn't.
Geez beating you guys in the Grand Final was sweeter than drinking from the vine of the Gods…
keep suffering…lol

pantherz9103

First Grade
Neither Sharks or Titans deserve to play finals with a 10-14 record. The worst ever record previously that made the finals was Canberra with 10-1-13 in 2002 and they only made it because Bulldogs were stripped of all their points for cheating the cap. For a year like this it would be ideal to implement a top 6 format but that = less $$ so it will never happen.