What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Fri - Parramatta 6-40 Penrith @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was happy with tonight, we had a crack and i got to see some young players get a go. We had two kids on the bench that were 18 and 1 game between them. After losing 2 forwards it was a great effort IMO. Plus no injuries going into next week.

Yeah Hiney I was impressed with the first half but hardly recognised your team.

Good signs. Like I quoted earlier to Baz - all the shitposting aside in the forums we all do to each other - I genuinely would be happy for you Eels fans if you take out the title.. I know the feeling of not seeing a title in my lifetime - until we did it..

Good luck mate - hope they can do it for you. Genuinely.

This Year?

Immortal
I can only hope that somewhere out there, old mate Popeye is luxuriously battering up a sav with the finest yabbies available for this year’s presentation of the J.J Giltinan.

The Giltinan guys. The Giltinan is where it’s at.

One solid truth session coming up in the deep end.

Gotta go and alphabetise my laser discs.
I'm sure he'll be thinking that Cleary and Bellamy should play Canasta to decide who holds the shield ol' mate.
The next 4 weeks is just for the wankers.

Was a lot of fun. No pressure, get to watch some young kids show what they've got and some of them showed plenty...yeah the score blew out but a lot of that was superior fitness and experience.

We ain't winning the comp but if we keep the same core and can unlock what it is that makes us play the way we played last week there are some players that were out there tonight that could be a big addition to a side that might.

Cool...

But you're in the mix of the finals. While I didnt see the Storm win.... that's impressive. Perform like that again, and a few of your rivals cop key injuries..... who knows Baz.....

I'll be back watching some games in the finals now - I'd lost heart in the sport and team I love with all I was seeing. That's just me.

But...

I'd love to see the Eels blow everyone out of the water and win it. Especially for their fans like you.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah Hiney I was impressed with the first half but hardly recognised your team.

Good signs. Like I quoted earlier to Baz - all the shitposting aside in the forums we all do to each other - I genuinely would be happy for you Eels fans if you take out the title.. I know the feeling of not seeing a title in my lifetime - until we did it..

Good luck mate - hope they can do it for you. Genuinely.
Cheers mate, one day. if we ever win one i think i'll be taking a year off work and going on a bender.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm not mate. Would have done his knee injury no good coming into the finals.

I spose Hook doesn't have to worry about things like that
images

Sphagnum

Coach
Oh, well, despite the win, happy to hand the Minor Premiership to the Storm scum. After all, it could be a poisoned chalice; we get to play Souffs without Latrell in the first week of the finals whereas you get to play an in-form Manly with a shit-hot Tom Trbojevic and Jason Saab, and given how you went against the Eels last week, I fear….
You didn’t hand it to them chief, it was like watching the 95 Melbourne cup if doriemus had actually been beaten a furlong.

Penrith, at full strength, in the first half tonight were shit. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky.

This Year?

Immortal
Soz babe

I sometimes forget that not all clubs are at the point where heartbreaking truths and outright abuse are considered friendly banter

Isn't that right @hineyrulz you bald leprechaun looking Steve Kearney merkin
's ok luv. It was more about the oof I just couldn't quickly find a pic of the oof rocks by themselves.

Pantherjim.

Referee
You didn’t hand it to them chief, it was like watching the 95 Melbourne cup if doriemus had actually been beaten a furlong.

Penrith, at full strength, in the first half tonight were shit. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky.
A 40-6 score line and you’re still whinging about the first half?

I guess 80 mins of foot ball doesn’t apply to people like you?

Latest posts