What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - Brisbane 35-22 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
You can't penalise a defender when a player runs it to the line and passes. Can see there's only one outcome for this game.

Bazal

Post Whore
If you were playing a drinking game based on the words "green shoots" in commentary you'd be dead by now

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I think there’s a fascination with seeing any movement or bobble of the ball in the hands, often that happens without actually losing the ball

Abacus

Juniors
Looking at the scoreline, Knights must be resting a few players for next week...f**ked if I know who they are though...

Chippy73

Bench
Is Kevin Walters ok? ....he just started shouting like a deranged mongoloid at Yvonne Sampson for no apparent reason and it startled my dog

Edit: Just realised I wasn't watching the live game. apologies.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Broncos were unlucky to have that earlier try disallowed. I thought he held onto it in the end. Oh well evens out their first "try".