What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sun - Gold Coast 44-0 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
He's a good player on his day but the shit he did in America will forever tarnish his career, I don't think he will ever get picked for any rep teams purely on what he did in America
He’s also no where near good enough to make a rep team

Meth

Staff member
This is a truly awful refereeing performance. It hasn't affected the result or really disadvantaged us. But Klein has zero control

Bazal

Post Whore
The soft merkin sat there holding his jaw with a smile on his face waiting for the whistle, then once it got blown got up wanting to fight. He's the biggest cat on the field, and that includes well-known diver Tyrone Peachey.

Ok boomer

Exsilium

First Grade
Haven't been watching but it sounds like he got 10 for the same thing Piakura got, you are right though. It seems they don't make that call on the top sides.

It felt like one of those sin bins where it was happening regardless of the infringement.

But all things considered, there is a lot of dumb in the Warriors side. They need to keep that shit in check.

skeepe

Immortal
Nathan Brown isn’t dumb enough to send Lodge back out for the last 4 minutes is he?

Pound Cake

Juniors
f**k what a mess but I feel like I owe it to the boys to swear on for the next 5 mins. What a f**kin shambles of a couple of years.

edabomb

First Grade
He's a good player on his day but the shit he did in America will forever tarnish his career, I don't think he will ever get picked for any rep teams purely on what he did in America
Hmm - I don't think rep selectors are in danger of having to make that call any time soon.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nathan Brown isn’t dumb enough to send Lodge back out for the last 4 minutes is he?

He might see it as a 4D chess move. Send him out, he Danny Williams' Jarrod Wallace which is no great loss, and gets a life ban

Munky

Coach
Wallace is a f**king cat for diving.

Klein lost control after that.

Evans is a f**king moron.

Jazz is a liability.

But of all those merkins, Lodge was given 10 for a marginal late hit off the ball when we've seen plenty go with only a penalty.

Lodge was probably sent because he was close to doing something that would make international news.

Latest posts