What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sun - Wests Tigers 0-38 Canterbury @ Moreton Daily

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We’d take a deceased Michael Jackson at the moment.
michael jackson train GIF by South Park

Generalzod

Immortal
As Midnight Oil sang back in 1982-

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

From their song 'Power & The Passion'

Wests Tigers have no passion and no power in the NRL. They have lived on their knees for virtually every year since the JV was hastily arranged, bar 2005, 2010 and arguably 2011.

We shouldn't be so hesitant to split up a JV that was so hurriedly created in the first place. Give Wests the licence back, go play in Campbelltown full-time as the Western Sydney Magpies and focus on developing the boom area that is S-W Sydney. They could become the new PENRITH!!!

Balmain or what remains of them can head north, team up with the Easts NRL bid and become the Brisbane Tigers. Balmain fans get more of a genuine team to cheer than this abortion.

Pull the plug, this 3 home ground having identity lacking shit fest is just making up numbers and an insult to every fan who supported those teams for decades.
„I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.“ — Euripidés

Latest posts