What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BradS

Juniors
Weaken 1 position ? I dont think he has ever played FB and unless u have positional play is very important, AJ played FB in all his juniors
AJ is a defensively weak FB and was the reason the chooks destroyed us two years ago when he played FB and Douehi was moved to centre

Jim Rockford

Bench
All those saying Penriff and the Drizzle are a class above only need look at that final table. We're a single,solitary win behind them. This is most certainly a 3-way battle with Manly the only other chance.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
To be honest I reckon we lose against Penrith.
I especially reckon we won’t get the rub of the green in that game too

Rabbits20

Immortal
All those saying Penriff and the Drizzle are a class above only need look at that final table. We're a single,solitary win behind them. This is most certainly a 3-way battle with Manly the only other chance.
Issue is as you know Penrith and Storm tend to get the rub of the green re penalties and infringements plus 50/50 calls in general.

Jim Rockford

Bench
The fact we rested all our big guns gives us a huge advantage over Penriff. Couple this with the fact that Penriff are massive downhill skiers has me extremely confident of a big win this Saturday. Penriff are going to cement their position of the games biggest chokers. Mark my words.

Wizardman

First Grade
The fact we rested all our big guns gives us a huge advantage over Penriff. Couple this with the fact that Penriff are massive downhill skiers has me extremely confident of a big win this Saturday. Penriff are going to cement their position of the games biggest chokers. Mark my words.
Im tipping only two souths forwards go over 100m next weekend. Happy holidays Souths fans!

handyman2190

Bench
Im tipping only two souths forwards go over 100m next weekend. Happy holidays Souths fans!
Yes if they are continually offside we get no 6 agains,they get all the penaltys sure we dont have a chance against gang tackles that apparently have enough time to get back the 10.
Especially if we get the penriff life member aduticating.
How does it feel to get a continual leg up?

Jim Rockford

Bench
Yes if they are continually offside we get no 6 agains,they get all the penaltys sure we dont have a chance against gang tackles that apparently have enough time to get back the 10.
Especially if we get the penriff life member aduticating.
How does it feel to get a continual leg up?
Handy, that loser is a Mergepies Fan. He's just bitter his pathetic team got hammered by the Wooden Spooners and have now gone a decade with no Finals. Talk about a massive joke of a club!

handyman2190

Bench
Handy, that loser is a Mergepies Fan. He's just bitter his pathetic team got hammered by the Wooden Spooners and have now gone a decade with no Finals. Talk about a massive joke of a club!
True, and its unfortunate that madge will bear the brunt of this fallout, they had 8 players out which dosent excuse the lack of spirit from those who played, me first player id show the door would be brooks, who on 850 a year cant direct the team at all,they sure missed douhi

Jim Rockford

Bench
True, and its unfortunate that madge will bear the brunt of this fallout, they had 8 players out which dosent excuse the lack of spirit from those who played, me first player id show the door would be brooks, who on 850 a year cant direct the team at all,they sure missed douhi
Funny how the only player they have thats worth anything is one of ours. The rest are park footballers at best. Just goes to show when you combine two clubs that are piles of shit, you end up with an even bigger pile of shit.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I think our remedial Mergepies friend here needs to realise that if you want to go into other clubs forums to talk smack, it kind of helps if your team isn't the biggest joke in the comp. otherwise you make yourself look like a massive LOSER!!

Stubby

Juniors
Does anyone see a resemblance in Peter Mamouzelos and our past Hooker Jim serdaris who was a great player until he left souths which happens to anyone who leaves the greatest club of all