What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Avenger

Immortal
Do you think he watched our game on channel 9 from his cell in Cooma? I can only begin to imagine the regrets that he has and he only has himself to blame. Pride comes before a fall.

Snoochies

First Grade
Whats the difference between this and his trial? The trial was to find out if he was guilty of what he did and now this is compensation to the victim?

Gronk

Staff member
He settled the case where the girl sued him in the USA.

Same, same really except he can’t deny this one.

the phantom menace

First Grade
This guy will have the most interesting, also longest autobiography on earth once he pens it
Or once someone else pens it for him!

Thing is he trashed his brand after leaving his American dream so abruptly... and everything he did since was rubbish, so there probably wouldn't be enough interested readers to justify any publishing offer.

emjaycee

Coach

Thing is he trashed his brand after leaving his American dream so abruptly... and everything he did since was rubbish, so there probably wouldn't be enough interested readers to justify any publishing offer.
I reckon there still will be... especially if he tells all including the latter parts.
Didn't Alan Bond publish after going to jail and sold shite loads?

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors

Mate, you are kidding if you think no one is interested. The guy has had the most turbulent life from superstar to felon, and you think no one is interested????

I will personally pen it for him and publish it for him if he can't find someone

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate, you are kidding if you think no one is interested. The guy has had the most turbulent life from superstar to felon, and you think no one is interested????

I will personally pen it for him and publish it for him if he can't find someone
Better put your spell check on you useless muppet.