What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

DinkyDi

Juniors
Good to see Brian getting the media attention he deserves, but geez, that FOX promo could have been handled with a bit more sensitivity. The narration is poorly written and should have been done by someone like Hannah Hollis, not the "What about this bloke" bloke.
I missed it, what happened?

Kilkenny

Coach
Gatekeeping (noun):
When someone takes it upon themselves to decide who does or does not have access or rights to a community or identity.

You have lost a hell of a lot of my respect with this post. We disagreed on many things, but I never figured you for a blowhard like this. Who the hell are you to tell anyone else how much they care about the club?
I apologise I was out of line. I was frustrated but that is no excuse. Please accept my sincere apology.

Whino

Bench
Finally having my 1st shot of AZ tomorrow. Long wait in the bush. Any tips for the aftermath?

BxTom

Bench
Finally having my 1st shot of AZ tomorrow. Long wait in the bush. Any tips for the aftermath?
I had both, last one about a month ago. First one made the injection site sore for a day or so - nothing drastic. Second shot made me a little unwell for a day or so, but I am diabetic so it doesn't take much. Overall, no real problems.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I had no reaction after my first, my second is due next week. For those who I know, who had a reaction, they had pain, at the injection site, and a headache. Take Panadol, and a ice pack. Short term discomfort, for long term protection.

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
I had both, last one about a month ago. First one made the injection site sore for a day or so - nothing drastic. Second shot made me a little unwell for a day or so, but I am diabetic so it doesn't take much. Overall, no real problems.
I had no reaction after my first, my second is due next week. For those who I know, who had a reaction, they had pain, at the injection site, and a headache. Take Panadol, and a ice pack. Short term discomfort, for long term protection.

Cheers.

DinkyDi

Juniors
My missus is a Pharmacist. Recommends Panadol the day you get your first vaccination, just in case. Can help to reduce any side affects. The vaccination does affect some greater than others.
Short term discomfort is better than long term damage, from COVID.

Whino

Bench
My missus is a Pharmacist. Recommends Panadol the day you get your first vaccination, just in case. Can help to reduce any side affects. The vaccination does affect some greater than others.

Thanks. I have read taking a panadol and drink plenty of water afterwards to help any symptoms . I don't know if that helps.