What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Parra the better team but Newcastle’s incredible discipline will see the penalty count blow out and Parra might well struggle to overcome it

Only 6 teams at best deserved to play finals this year. Knights are the least worst of the 10 mediocre to terrible teams in the comp. Eels by plenty.
fozzie bear GIF

Not sure what’s wrong with Bunniesman’s opinion, I don’t know the history there, but he’s right. The Eels are a genuine title contender and probably one of the few teams that could stop Melbourne. Nukarsle are about to get their arsle nuked. All aboard the Baldwagon, Parra by 30.

The_Frog

First Grade
Depends which Parra side turn up. The one that played the Storm or the one that played Manly.

The_Frog

First Grade
The Eels are a genuine title contender and probably one of the few teams that could stop Melbourne.
Maybe they could, but its hard to see them getting on the same footy field again this season. Souffs will put them away in week 2 you'd imagine. I do think there were mitigating circumstances for the Storm in the last meeting.

Nealo 12

Bench
Not sure what’s wrong with Bunniesman’s opinion, I don’t know the history there, but he’s right. The Eels are a genuine title contender and probably one of the few teams that could stop Melbourne. Nukarsle are about to get their arsle nuked. All aboard the Baldwagon, Parra by 30.
If you don’t know…..you don’t know LU

NewySteel

Juniors
Parra fans - has ray stone played much hooker in first grade? I don’t know much about him honestly

Will be interested to see if both Klem and Saf play, without both I’m not sure we can win

Bandwagon

Staff member
Parra fans - has ray stone played much hooker in first grade? I don’t know much about him honestly

Will be interested to see if both Klem and Saf play, without both I’m not sure we can win

Bit of fill in, not particularly great service and not at all creative, no kicking game. Tackles like a bloke twice his size.

The Fresh Prince will likely play most of the game at Hooker, with Stone rotating through lock.

Vic Mackey

Referee
no genuine 9 doesn’t seem to be talked about enough for the eels, think that puts the knights right in the game

some11

Referee
All eyes on Moses.

This merkin is on 900k a season for the next 3 years with a player option for a 4th.

Apey

Staff member
This will be more like Friday's game unfortunately. In Parras favour.