What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
It is game night and I am still convinced Manly has this. Peaking at the right time with the best player on earth. Melbourne have been very good all year but they have never faced a team in such red hot form. And in the last month of the season their form dropped off.

Manly by 12.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
It is game night and I am still convinced Manly has this. Peaking at the right time with the best player on earth. Melbourne have been very good all year but they have never faced a team in such red hot form. And in the last month of the season their form dropped off.

Manly by 12.
Piss off ya mutt

GongPanther

Referee
People getting drunk on hope, see it often!

that said I won’t be surprised if they get up. Depends on us turning up or not imo
Methinks Melb across the board will be simply too good. Should be a fantastic contest though. Around 4 points in it for the first half, then 10 into the 2nd, they should start to draw away.

KOMORI

Juniors
It’ll truly depend on wether the ref lets a game of footy break out instead whistling it into oblivion…

Chippy73

Bench
You must be a merkin of a team if people like f**ken Manly more than you.
The lack of hate for Manly on here lately is making me uneasy....Desmond needs to get Terry Hill or Matthew Ridge in to show the Trbojevic brothers how to be merkins or something....bring the hatred back.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Good old supercoach Craig. Leaves a stacked team for all of 3 games in his coaching career and loses all of them.

This Year?

Immortal
Melbourne Storm are the greatest club in the NRL era led big stiffy Smiffy and the sly Munster, backed up by a concerto of hard as nails boofhead battering rams. Add in the scheming Harry Grant and they are simply unstoppable.
Not even the might of God and the most loved serb will be able to stop them from going back to back in 2021.