What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths semi final

Panther79

Juniors
How about the 11-2 penalty count last time? How about last time you boys played souths two players came off?
What are you going on about? I was replying to the question saying Staines didnn't play that bad where this glaring error by cum staines was missed?

Panther79

Juniors
Staines offers nothing on current form. He has pace but it's rarely ever utilised. I think we really missed Leota's go forward as well. Eisenhuth very average by comparison.
Apparently he has pace, has he beaten anyone with it this year? and if he has, has he actually gone all the way for a try vs his tries where he just falls over the line from 5m out untouched?

chrisD

Coach
We bombed a few half chances, Though had no Plan B when bombing the back 3 failed
What is the alternative? They're long high kicks which allow the chase to get there anyway. It's not really any different to how he normally kicks for territory. In attacking range he took whatever kick he wanted, we scored a try off a grubber.

rem286

Juniors
We were no good tonight. From the coach right down to the ball boy it was pathetic. Yes the Ref was a bit one sided but in the end it was on the Panthers lack of effort and execution. The only positive is it was only a 6 point margin after all that. Realistically, we will be done within 2 weeks.

The Realist

Juniors
All the Lets always be positive Panthers Fans;

Fish is the best prop in the game. LOL he wasn't even the 3rd or 4th on the field tonight. He is good - even great but he is not the best and he has been ordinary at the back end of this year.

Cleary is the best player in the game. Yeah LOL f**king went missing tonight. He still has problems with decision making and lack of creativity. He has no Plan B when things are going wrong - just like his old man as a coach. He still is the best halfback and probably 2nd best player in the league but people are talking him up as if he an Immortal certainty.

Gapewell - ordinary - just ordinary. The less I can say about him the better. Glad we didn't get in a bidding war for him.

TPJ - what a lazy merkin.

Burton - fantastic player but still has a bit of derpiness in his decision making.

Luai - ordinary since Origin. Had some good touches but well below his 2020 form.

Ivan Cleary the Super coach myth should be dead and buried. We cannot break down a committed defence to save our lives. Yeah we can comfortably beat shit teams - even good teams. But not Elite teams who are switched on.

No Plan B by the Cleary's - we just looked lost and worse - we looked stupid out there. How many times did we throw the ball away in the Bunnies 20 on the 2nd or 3rd tackle? So so dumb.

Yeah I haven't mentioned Staines yet - he had a forgettable night but I still think this is on IVAN. His chopping and changing of combinations close to and during the finals has been terrible!

We really missed Leota and Sorenson tonight. Eisenplod is not a Top 17 player in any decent team.

Finally - LOL at the Edwards fans. Critta played better than Edwards generally does. The only good thing about Edwards being back in would have been that we'd have Staines out.

Latest posts