What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
You need to move on…
never-no-way.gif

yobbo84

First Grade
Penalty try was a correct call if he hadn't dropped the ball first!

PENRITH will put 40 on the Eels next week.

Apey

Staff member
Biggest difference in the end was Moses vs Pearce. Moses completely out played him. Tuala and Mann were pretty shit too.

I was pretty proud of the team for like 70 minutes of the match. We did way better than I expected. The team played so hard for each other.

I was expecting to get done by 30.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Channel 9 just said they changed the rule after that, it’s a blatant knock on
They also changed the rules after Dreamboat Trent copped the 'held' penalty bullshit in the 05 prelim. Bit of a trend here...
Luckily, i don't hold grudges.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I'm all for punishing cheating, cynical play. If in doubt punish the cheating worse and assume penalty try. Then players might stop tackling other players without the ball.

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses was really good also. We weren't our best except for about ten mins before half time....yeah some calls went against us but the real turning point was f**ken Will Smith with that retread chargedown, WTF was he doing?

Ray Stone was legit better at 9 and he's played there three times since birth

Reflector

Juniors
A cracker of a game- a close scoreline and a grinding contest, big hits galore- all spoiled by the officials in the last 5 minutes. I can only imagine what the press conference would be like if Ricky, Trent or Ivan coached the Knights...

NewySteel

Juniors
Despite the loss, still very proud of the club.

All the dribblers said we didn’t deserve to play finals and we’re basically there by default. We kept turning up all game and if few things went our way, could’ve won. I reckon we proved a few of them wrong today.

Well played parra.