What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
If Turbo actually performs, I reckon this will be a cracker. The chooks just keep turning up, and you know Tedesco will have a big game. Sign of a very well-coached, resilient, winning footy club.

Manly will be hurting after the rodgering they copped last week, and I'm expecting a much better performance. A few Stone & Wood pacific ales, watching two teams that are both not f**king dogshit st george illawarra. A recipe for success.

stryker

First Grade
No can deny how gutsy the Roosters have been this year, however I think the tank is empty. I actually think this might get ugly, Manly by 22
Agreed.
This Roosters squad has been magnificent this year under huge adversity. At full strength they are a good bet to have won the comp.
but…they surely can’t keep backing up. I’ve got Manly comfortably.

lazza

Juniors
Roosters just have no depth in bench....3 roosters bench players played under 10 mins - no wonder they were all buggered! Backs are teeny tiny and turbo is like a giant to them

While the Roosters are on their knees, I hope Manly show a little class and allow the Roosters to finish saying grace before Gapewelling them.

blaza88z

Coach
Frog has turned from years of saying Tedesco is shit to now Trbojevic is shit

That's only because his beloved Nathan Cleary won't get the Dally M as a result of Turbo's brilliance this year, it all comes back to PENRITH in the end

Bazal

Post Whore
One things for sure Frogger wouldn’t swap the great Dylan Edwards for either of those plodders.

Edwards? Mate that group of premiership winners has better fullbacks playing Bundy Cup!

Such a talented group of premiership winners

yobbo84

First Grade
Manly got embarrassed by Melbourne but that's hardly a rare thing. On one hand I think the Roosters play tougher, and have the semi final experience, but they leak some incredibly soft tries through the middle this year. Tom could have a field day. This game could well come down to completion rates, which isn't a good thing for the Roosters.

Grapple

Bench
I had a flashback to my days of running around with my manly P&O jersey that was way too big for me so merkins in the park would grab it pull me down before i could make a break and my older brother wearing a pepsi Manly jersey fending me off like the Menzies which he was, and it would always piss me off.

I don't know why we both had Manly jerseys, probably because they had so many characters back then and Ridge was great.

Anyway, enough nostalgia, Easts will for sure be ready and play well but I hope Manly get it together and Turbo stops wandering around like a goose as he did in the Melbourne game and takes control of the game with DCE. Grab it by the balls Tom.

This will be a cracking game either way. looking forward to it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Roosters suffering from more adversity than a lesbian in Afghanistan against Turbo and a giraffe.

Should be a dumhinger.

Latest posts