What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

TheRiff

Juniors
Capewell's form has plummeted since he signed with the Broncos. Martin isn't much better. These are the blokes we need to lift. Huth is just what he is.

All valid points, So why bench Kikau or get an $800k forward in TPJ, Only to play him 20 mins in the middle? That is where a better coach would tweek the side

stryker

First Grade
Little boy, I see that you're anti Ivan given that you are a Tigers supporter. Bennett started that crap three weeks prior. Oh and how's your teams pre season? Going well?
He didn’t start any crap, he privately asked a question of the refs, who in turn told the Panthers, who in turn told the media the week of the game. 3 weeks ago, it was a private conversation. Ivan made sure it was made public, then sulked about it after he lost.
Try and keep up with the facts.

DinkyDi

Juniors
He didn’t start any crap, he privately asked a question of the refs, who in turn told the Panthers, who in turn told the media the week of the game. 3 weeks ago, it was a private conversation. Ivan made sure it was made public, then sulked about it after he lost.
Try and keep up with the facts.
Actually he did. Bennett went around it the wrong way. Fancy coming out an accusing a team, and certain players, of cheating? A cowards way in handling it. Now go and get ready for home schooling.

stryker

First Grade
Actually he did. Bennett went around it the wrong way. Fancy coming out an accusing a team, and certain players, of cheating? A cowards way in handling it. Now go and get ready for home schooling.
He didn’t do that. Stop drinking Ivan’s cool aid.
He didn’t “come out” with anything. He asked a question about potentially illegal blocking which the public should not have been privy to. Penrith got their titties in a twist as there is obviously some truth to what he said and went crying to the media. Once Bennett schooled Penrith during the game, Ivan again went crying to the media in the presser. Who is the coward? Wise up.

DinkyDi

Juniors
He didn’t do that. Stop drinking Ivan’s cool aid.
He didn’t “come out” with anything. He asked a question about potentially illegal blocking which the public should not have been privy to. Penrith got their titties in a twist as there is obviously some truth to what he said and went crying to the media. Once Bennett schooled Penrith during the game, Ivan again went crying to the media in the presser. Who is the coward? Wise up.
What a charming man you are? Your bullying attempts, while laughable, is pathetic. I get it. Your hatred of Ivan is well known. Still got the grumps because Ivan left the West Tigers? Get over it. No doubt you will respond, go ahead. I will read, laugh, and not respond.

stryker

First Grade
What a charming man you are? Your bullying attempts, while laughable, is pathetic. I get it. Your hatred of Ivan is well known. Still got the grumps because Ivan left the West Tigers? Get over it. No doubt you will respond, go ahead. I will read, laugh, and not respond.
Lol so pointing out that your sulking is factually incorrect is bullying? That’s quite amusing and sad.
For the record, I don’t believe Ivan nor Wayne are cowards. They are playing the game to get a competitive advantage. Wayne is the master at this and won the battle. He won the battle on the field as well. If Ivan was smart and swallowed his ego he would see this and learn from it as the war has not yet been won and it is likely Penrith will face Souths again this year if they are to win the comp.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Lol so pointing out that your sulking is factually incorrect is bullying? That’s quite amusing and sad.
For the record, I don’t believe Ivan nor Wayne are cowards. They are playing the game to get a competitive advantage. Wayne is the master at this and won the battle. He won the battle on the field as well. If Ivan was smart and swallowed his ego he would see this and learn from it as the war has not yet been won and it is likely Penrith will face Souths again this year if they are to win the comp.
I broke my word. Yes, sir, you are 100% correct. Please, note my sarcasm. Now back to home learning for you.

soc123_au

Staff member
I broke my word. Yes, sir, you are 100% correct. Please, note my sarcasm. Now back to home learning for you.
@stryker is pretty much on the money on how it played out. Wayne got the better of Ivan, no shame in it, but it is what it is.

The only part I'm not sure of is who leaked what to the media. I wouldn't be shocked to find out Wayne pulled a string or two to get it out there to rope Ivan in.

The Realist

Juniors
That fact of the matter is that we ended up looking like whiney bitches in all of this. No a good look for the Club at all. Ivan got played.

Munky

Coach
Ivan screwed up royally.

Needed to keep quiet and then have the media blow up about the Storm moving two metres forward every play the ball when the time comes.

Instead he let Skeletor completely play him and made himself a laughing stock.

Latest posts