What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddycool

Juniors
I’m happy we won of course but for the first time in a long time, I wouldn’t have been too bothered if we’d lost either. I’d have loved to see the Roosters rip into Souths but I can still look forward to that next year.
We had a very poor start to the year losing our first 4 games, including being belted by the Roosters in round 1. So to even make the top 4 was a terrific effort. To think we’re now in the final 4, it’s all just gravy from here. Really good win, proud of them.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I’m happy we won of course but for the first time in a long time, I wouldn’t have been too bothered if we’d lost either. I’d have loved to see the Roosters rip into Souths but I can still look forward to that next year.
We had a very poor start to the year losing our first 4 games, including being belted by the Roosters in round 1. So to even make the top 4 was a terrific effort. To think we’re now in the final 4, it’s all just gravy from here. Really good win, proud of them.
We were no chance of beating Souffs next week. It's all up to Manly now to do the right thing and knock the tooth out of them. That's all that matters now. Great win tonight, well done.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Were Rorters helping refugees evacuate Afghanistan between games or something?

f**ken give us a break. We get it. Their star-studded team got injuries through the year. Now f**k off.
Actually wasnt About the injuries , the comment at the end about the NRL.

nrl cop shit from all sides , no one ever thanks them .. and frankly all the clubs , players and staff should thank them for getting them out of Sydney and living freely

Latest posts