What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Ram, what about Jimmy maloney as an assistant? Maybe gameplans against specific teams

Well he is a talent, but is he a teacher type of talent? If people on the inside who know him think that he could do a great job, then sure jump in early before he becomes high demand. But he does have a reputation of getting on peoples nerves after a while. If he were to continue with that, it isn't a great trait to have as a mentor and or teacher.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ram, what about Jimmy maloney as an assistant? Maybe gameplans against specific teams
Might be an option. Earlier I recommended Benji or Slater or The Walker brothers. Lets get past tonight I suppose. Assistants need to be those that the Coach respects and gives licence to as the buck stops with him. Strong delegation of the right assistants might really freshen everyone up. A win tonight though keeps everyone happy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sustained success mate, that's what you are talking about right?
Well what sustained success have they had? Back-to-back top four finishes is pretty good, but it's not what you'd call sustained. We did the same thing in '98-'99 and five years later we missed the finals in consecutive years.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Who will be our backup 9 next year because we can’t expect Mahoney to play 80min every week.
I am not sure it's hard your not going to get anyone decent as they will be a backup.

Joey lussick was perfect really but unfortunately going back to UK.

Also i think poor roache is another kaysa Pritchard and can't string games together.

TheRam

Coach
Well what sustained success have they had? Back-to-back top four finishes is pretty good, but it's not what you'd call sustained. We did the same thing in '98-'99 and five years later we missed the finals in consecutive years.

Well like I said, they are just getting started. If they change a model that so far already produced a GF birth and equal first season proper finishes, then that is on them.

yy_cheng

Coach
The player who I think could make a good hooker is dylbags

Though i would want him on the field for the whole 80 as he'll be wasted on the bench

yy_cheng

Coach
It is too much and won't happen

2. Is Russell

When we give reed a break russel to 1,guth to 6,dyl to 9, marata to 4 and Blake to 2.

But that's a massive shift

But it can allow Russell to eventually take the fb role in 2 years time

We have abundant middles and edgeys

Bench

Nrown
Pappa
Bryce
Kafusi/greig/maka/hippy/stone

Last edited:

Latest posts