What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

Did you watch the 9 telecast? They were saying we had no interchanges and TPJ was allowed on for Kenny with a free interchange card but it shouldn’t have been a free one. They said nothing on fox?
Thanks. No I’m the UK so watching the Fox telecast. Ennis and Voss were too busy riding Parra home, and Gordo on the side line who is great for giving a feel of the game, not so good for highlighting statistics or technical analysis.

chrisD

Coach
Thanks. No I’m the UK so watching the Fox telecast. Ennis and Voss were too busy riding Parra home, and Gordo on the side line who is great for giving a feel of the game, not so good for highlighting statistics or technical analysis.
Hopefully someone just got the interchange amounts wrong.

Fangs

Coach
What a game of football. Fangs is alive.

We are into a prelim. Rehab is so crucial now. That was an extremely physical game.

Dodgy

Juniors
Loving the salt on the main board.

Everyone thinking Melbourne just has to turn up to beat is doing my head in.

Abacus

Juniors
Sorry to mention it again but Nath's kicking game was garbage tonight. We were under the pump coming off our line a number of times and I think we kicked early once, finding the grass. Everything else was straight down the throat of Parra's back 3. Seemed to be a real absence of game management.

Fangs

Coach
Sorry to mention it again but Nath's kicking game was garbage tonight. We were under the pump coming off our line a number of times and I think we kicked early once, finding the grass. Everything else was straight down the throat of Parra's back 3. Seemed to be a real absence of game management.

Moses first half kicking was good, Nathan is the second half was better as well. So it made me think there was a breeze.

Both clangers from Edwards and Ferguson were down the same end as well.

Latest posts