What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

Our cap is starting to get to a better position. Let's hope we get some better players and upgrade the right ones over the next couple of seasons.

I think Hastings will go pretty well. Gildart may be good too. I've only seen a little bit of Gildart. His attack looked good but defensively he was pretty ordinary. I think it's a flip of a coin with Gildart but hopefully we get lucky for once.

If we can focus on gun juniors like Blore and Stef and pick up a couple more that would be as good as it gets for Tigers fans.
I don’t know about anyone else, but seeing Talau in the line has always made me feel nervous.

I’m more interested in what Madge is going to change for the off season to get the players ready for next year.

The physical stuff and camps did a good job for some players but not others.

I think we should let the players decide if they want these additional training options.

a) uber hard physical course
b) creative play and imagination
c) Mental focus and resilience

And as a seibold fan, I also want 120 minute practice games confined to proper waist tackling.

The players bodies get used to that and the 80 minutes is easier.

We also need proper sports shrinks to find out why we give up so often. Why and how we fix it.

Get a proper psychiatrist in, put them on safe medications to stop them loosing their crap every 2 games from 3.

Some ideas to mix it up!

On paper and at optimum, we could be a fair side.

gordsy

Juniors
I can't take the false hope any more, so I'm caling it now and preparing myself for it to happen.
We win the spoon next year with Madge as coach on the back of a seasons worth of performances that stink worse than a public shitter in India.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I can't take the false hope any more, so I'm caling it now and preparing myself for it to happen.
We win the spoon next year with Madge as coach on the back of a seasons worth of performances that stink worse than a public shitter in India.
Don't be so harsh on India's public toilets. Apart from that I agree.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
We have definitely settled on the type of player we hope to sign. Mitchel Pearce is on our radar no doubt because he is nearly at the end of his career. Has a few reasonable games a year and is missing a fair bit through injury. Yep, just the kind of signing we are after.

Tigerm

First Grade
I’m quietly confident Jackson Hastings will be a decent signing for us next year. He won’t be enough to turn us into a top 8 side but hopefully push Brooks out which will make us a stronger team.
Agree, re Hastings, though it has been shown by a few teams, that one player can make a difference, but he will need some help and we have the cash?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Agree, re Hastings, though it has been shown by a few teams, that one player can make a difference, but he will need some help and we have the cash?

I realize it’s a fair bit below the NRL but he’s been very good for Wigan. Been moved between half and fullback however wherever he’s played he’s been their main play maker and is always in the game. Short kicking game in particular is excellent. He’s a huge competitor and wants the ball in his hands when the games on the line.

Wigan finished 4th however have recently beaten 1st and 2nd, will be a good watch in their semi finals.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
We have definitely settled on the type of player we hope to sign. Mitchel Pearce is on our radar no doubt because he is nearly at the end of his career. Has a few reasonable games a year and is missing a fair bit through injury. Yep, just the kind of signing we are after.
Yeah but imagine the 10 inch boned the clubs marketing department will have claiming that the son of Wayne Pearce has landed at the Tigers. Woooo yeah Pearce baby. Prodigal son etc etc *wanking hand gesture*

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Yeah but imagine the 10 inch boned the clubs marketing department will have claiming that the son of Wayne Pearce has landed at the Tigers. Woooo yeah Pearce baby. Prodigal son etc etc *wanking hand gesture*
Then we also have to bring back Curtis Sironen & it's a bonus that he is busted.

Yeah but imagine the 10 inch boned the clubs marketing department will have claiming that the son of Wayne Pearce has landed at the Tigers. Woooo yeah Pearce baby. Prodigal son etc etc

I can’t wait….

da….da da da….da da da….da da da…

FB1C7B4F-9050-413E-BE0C-822E143387B5.jpeg
Hes a piece of crap.

First brotherly Hayne rings after raping that girl.

It felt good ripping this sex texting man child punk a new one in Newy this year. Happy 345th game you ornamental dipstick or whatever the number was.

Apologies to Stef for the background.

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
Are we adding Papa here as well or are we waiting for the end of next season when he actually moves across?

Latest posts