What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Yeah I posted about it about a week ago. I’ve heard it could be Darryn Schonig from the Storm, don’t know much about it. Gus says it’s not a Bulldogs player so we can rest easy it’s not Adam Elliot 😅

Tongue

Juniors
Ofahiki Ogden not re-signed by Bulldogs. Would this be who Gould is referring to as being signed by Warriors?

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Gus has said it’s not an off contract Bulldog. My guess is if it was someone from one of the bottom 8 teams it would have been announced by now, but the fact that it hasn’t might mean that their team is still in the finals.

Just strange that Gus has heard this news, but that there’s been nothing come from anywhere else….kinda makes me worry that it is a Bulldog, one that wasn’t off contract

Matua

Bench
Sean O'Sullivan to UK Long term deal (Warrington favourites)
Lachlan Lewis to NZ Warriors
He'd be the perfect pick for the current Warriors. Cue Cameron George in late 2022 lamenting the fact stuff keeps going missing from the changing room and he's astonished it's happening at the Warriors.

jaseg

Juniors
A buddy of mine mentioned Ashley Taylor earlier today. No idea where it comes from, but apparently the rumour is we might be looking at him to compete with CHT next year / cover for injuries (CHT and SJ both pretty injury prone, and tbf last time Taylor played 20+ games in a season was 2018). Helps that we'll possibly be based in SEQ as well I guess.

I like it a lot more than Lewis, at the very least.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Will be curious to see how they get out of the Fusitua deal, isn’t he signed until the end of 2023.

Kodi and SOS no surprises there. Given that CHT has been so average it’s hardly a surprise either

Meth

Staff member
I might be a bit bias, but I'd like to see CHT at the club. If we can't develop him, it really says a lot about us as an organisation.

Latest posts