What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
The only hope of the NRL GF out rating the AFL GF is if Storm are in it.
Any genuine RL fan should be praying for a Storm victory.
Yep. I can't imagine the disappointment of watching my team in the GF knowing that victerds aren't watching.

I get the feeling your spank bank is filled with gogglebox reruns given your obsession with who watches what on tv.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I have some terrible news!

If the Storm don't make the Grand Final the Tuvan throat singing championships will outrate the Grand Final!
Tuvan throat singing is much more appealing than another Storm GF.

soc123_au

Staff member
The only hope of the NRL GF out rating the AFL GF is if Storm are in it.
Any genuine RL fan should be praying for a Storm victory.

Paragraph 2 merkin.

The Panthers and Eels submitted one of the game’s of the season in the 8-6 thriller which was reflected in the off-the-charts Fox League ratings as the number one game on Fox Sports of all-time.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yep it surpassed the previous highest-rating Fox Sports game of all time - the previous week's Penrith v Souths game.

It's almost as if people are stuck at home and are forced to watch on TV!
My point was it didn't involve Melbourne. Some people think that we need the Storm to rate well. If I'd known that last weeks game was the old mark I would have used it in my argument hours ago. lol

footy75

Bench
Penrith coming off back to back physical games. Will be a well deserved victory if they get up.

Latest posts