What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
152391301_10164644835135705_8683505256300754746_o.jpg

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hope Mr Cricket is alright. He would in his mid 40's at least. Who knows how bad this strain is over there.

After gilly he was one of favourite batsman to watch in that golden era. That cover drive he played was exquisite.

Gronk

Staff member
Their fatal flaw was that no f**ker would want to pay a random for stuart f**kin macgill
If you read the updates today, the kidnappers where bikies, one was a brother of his former GF. Four were arrested in raids.

Last edited by a moderator:

eels_fan

First Grade
From the article I read big bro is estranged from the family and has no relationship with his sister

eels_fan

First Grade
then it shouldn't be too hard to source, should it ?

Why wasnt the same question asked of others that have written "i read....." ??

Here ya go...

Ms O’Meagher — who owned Aristotle’s restaurant where MacGill worked — has cleared up confusion about the pair’s romance to The Daily Telegraph while also admitting she was not “close” to her brother.
“My brother and I led very different lives and although we were brother and sister we weren’t that close.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/t...g/news-story/accf97a2e7d367c679bf5ad341897b49

Incorrect

Coach
Why wasnt the same question asked of others that have written "i read....." ??

Here ya go...

Ms O’Meagher — who owned Aristotle’s restaurant where MacGill worked — has cleared up confusion about the pair’s romance to The Daily Telegraph while also admitting she was not “close” to her brother.
“My brother and I led very different lives and although we were brother and sister we weren’t that close.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/t...g/news-story/accf97a2e7d367c679bf5ad341897b49
Yeah I'm a little confused too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You've both been here long enough to know the rules and moderators can't be every where at once. We all have lives and real jobs.

If you want to whinge you can PM me at any time, but whinging in the open forum will normally be deleted.

Breaking news must be sourced and if you cant source it, dont post it, its not hard. Not sure how many times I've had to post this.

Latest posts