What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
I wonder if Des would have the stones to drop Harper and pick Moses Suli at right centre. I still get cold sweats over the bath he gave Dane Gagai in that 2019 final.
Even though Harper had a woeful game against the Storm, he returned to form against the Rooster. Suli is by far a better attacking option than Harper, poor lad cant tackle and he's defensive reads are very poor...

Dessie loves he defence

Chippy73

Bench
Hey Bunnies fans, Manly would have to be second to Rooster in the hated arch rivals stakes wouldn't you reckon?

Our clubs have history and bad blood going back decades now.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Manly to put in a performance that has Manly fans wishing Baz was still coaching them. Souths by 58.

Jono078

Referee
In addition to the image below of the game simulation, I've made a video simulating the final 4 and simulated it 50 times. For those interested please check it out:
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.47.38 pm.png

yobbo84

First Grade
We're 21 and 4 this year and somehow still under the radar. No injuries and only 1 suspension (albeit a big one).

Couldn't ask for anything more this year. If we're off our game Manly will get us - time for them to put up, play our best footy for 80min and we are in the GF.

KennySterling

Juniors
Get to the GF & Bennett has form for defeating Bellamy on the big occasion. 2006. Wouldn't put it past the wily old fox.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
This will be the game of the round in my opinion in regards to closeness.

But I'm probably wrong and one of them will win by 20...

I'll go Souths with no confidence.