What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forby

Juniors
I dont know who got the worst deal - us with Sutton reffing or the other game with Klein. Surely there are 2 better refs than these two!

GongPanther

Referee
I dont know who got the worst deal - us with Sutton reffing or the other game with Klein. Surely there are 2 better refs than these two!
If we are good enough, I know recently that our discipline has been good as far as the penalty count is concerned, we won't have to worry about the officials.

Same goes for the opposition.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Meh. Ivan's just a bland hypocrite and Melbourne is a shithole. Could not give a toss about this game, but as a neutral, I hope it is won with significant controversy (none of this trainer interference or milking stuff, I mean utmost incompetence by the refs, bunker or players that borders on cheating) and the better team loses.

This Year?

Immortal
Go Storm. I only chose their bandwagon because it seemed like a thing to do at the time to make September fun, plus I like Harry and Big Stiffy Smiffy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is a struggle. Penrith are not Melbourne, but smug and Melbourne are… Melbourne.

So I’ll just choose death thanks
Choose GIF