What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chippy73

Bench

Apey

Staff member
We're 21 and 4 this year and somehow still under the radar. No injuries and only 1 suspension (albeit a big one).

Couldn't ask for anything more this year. If we're off our game Manly will get us - time for them to put up, play our best footy for 80min and we are in the GF.
Underrated chance of winning it all if you make it through this week. Wayne goes alright in Grand Finals.

I would have given Manly half a chance if their Ginger Megs was out. But since their Golden Carrottop is playing and will be lauded for basically doing nothing I'm going Souths by 8.

Chippy73

Bench
I would have given Manly half a chance if their Ginger Megs was out. But since their Golden Carrottop is playing and will be lauded for basically doing nothing I'm going Souths by 8.
It's ok MS, only true students of the game can wholly comprehend the genius and majesty of the Manly Warringah inside centre.

Keep watching and learning, maybe one day you will get it.

yobbo84

First Grade
The closer I get to this game the less worried I am about Manly and the more worried I am about our ability to sh*t the bed. If we play with the same intensity as we did against the Panthers we are a much better side than Manly, of that I have no doubt.

We maxed out with our prelim appearances in 2019 and 2020, but I can't shake the chokes of 2013 and 2018 just yet...

GongPanther

Referee
The closer I get to this game the less worried I am about Manly and the more worried I am about our ability to sh*t the bed. If we play with the same intensity as we did against the Panthers we are a much better side than Manly, of that I have no doubt.

We maxed out with our prelim appearances in 2019 and 2020, but I can't shake the chokes of 2013 and 2018 just yet...
Simply negate Turbo, and you're 5/8s of the way there. It will be very interesting which Souths do show up here. Can your lot repeat that same intensity you showed 2 weeks ago?

I still tip Manly, but if you can get into the big show and kick the shit out of them, best of British.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Well here is a written report confirming what I posted earlier -

Brad Parker (hand) failed a fitness test this afternoon and will miss the game. Moses Suli takes his place in the centres.

Mr. Shaman > Des Hasler and Captain Spergy