What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons table three-year deal to Moses Suli

denis preston

First Grade
If it’s anywhere near the reported >$500k per season, our recruitment team needs to be sacked.
Don’t agree. He is now at a age & maturity to get the best out of him. There is no one at the club knocking down the door for his position & he is over 30% cheaper than Normans contract !

SBD82

Coach
Don’t agree. He is now at a age & maturity to get the best out of him. There is no one at the club knocking down the door for his position & he is over 30% cheaper than Normans contract !
Mate I’d love to be proven wrong. He’s talented and physically gifted.

I just can’t see him fulfilling his potential. He’s been to so many clubs and the only coach that went close to getting the best out of him was Hasler, who is as good as anyone at getting players focused.

Kylez3

Juniors
Mate I’d love to be proven wrong. He’s talented and physically gifted.

I just can’t see him fulfilling his potential. He’s been to so many clubs and the only coach that went close to getting the best out of him was Hasler, who is as good as anyone at getting players focused.

Yeah. Suli has zero work-ethic. Lucky to get 300k yet alone 600k.

Very talented player nonetheless.

Mjab

Juniors
Suli is a risk I agree
he can be awesome though and has produced more MOM a performances at Manly than Corey ever did here !

interested to see how he goes if he does come
hopefully a few clauses in his contract for behaviour

Do you guys think the travelling schedule for the guys to get to Wollongong has any impact on the field? I feel like it does. Not sure how a guy like Suli would enjoy the commute.
Engadine Maccas looming…

Of all the clubs for someone with a fast-food-addiction to try and curb… he’s running the gauntlet of this commute…