What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles: Friday 24th September 7:50pm @Suncorp Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Is this real?? Seriously, is this a dream?? I'm still pinching myself, still on cloud nine. WE'RE OFF TO THE GRAND FINAL!!!! It really hasn't sunk in yet, I kind of can't believe it! It's a feeling I can't describe, a feeling I'm sure we all feel tonight. Grand Finals don't come along too often so to make one and have a shot at winning the comp is just massive! We have worked seven years for this and the moment has finally arrived. WE"RE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!

What a performance to finally break the Prelim curse!! Not a bad player out there. The boys really steped up and handled the occasion well. We weren't perfect (lacking in execution) but were pretty damn good.

I just can't believe it. Plenty of tears tonight, it feels very emotional. Just so friggin proud of the boys!!

This is unreal!! Grand Final here we come!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Is this real?? Seriously, is this a dream?? I'm still pinching myself, still on cloud nine. WE'RE OFF TO THE GRAND FINAL!!!! It really hasn't sunk in yet, I kind of can't believe it! It's a feeling I can't describe, a feeling I'm sure we all feel tonight. Grand Finals don't come along too often so to make one and have a shot at winning the comp is just massive! We have worked seven years for this and the moment has finally arrived. WE"RE IN THE GRAND FINAL!!!!

What a performance to finally break the Prelim curse!! Not a bad player out there. The boys really steped up and handled the occasion well. We weren't perfect (lacking in execution) but were pretty damn good.

I just can't believe it. Plenty of tears tonight, it feels very emotional. Just so friggin proud of the boys!!

This is unlreal!! Grand Final here we come!!
CALLMACK MATE WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT!

Without further ado:

And play this on repeat

Steenson123

Juniors

This is unreal!! Grand Final here we come!!
I told you lot days fa. Why the surprise? I stated it would not be close despite the tight betting on the outcome. This is now a 50 point net better side than those torpedoed by Bellamy and Cleary back in May. That is months ago. We are 22-4 on the season and 14-1 in our last 15. I heard big mouth Grandpa Corey Parker state on Fox Sports how it would be an easy Melbourne win next week. That will not happen. The squad is playing with aggression and belief mixed with a touch of brilliance here and there. Plus we are 7-2 in our past 9 GFs. That's highly impressive and indicates the squad leans on its steep history and emotion when appearing in a GF. this is winnable, no matter how remote and how realtively "hopeless" we are portrayed to be by the media. Most picked Manly because of LeatherJacket #1 a great individual player but this is not tennis!! Personally I go by facts and trends in form and use what Bill Parcells said you must believe in : your own eyes. Personally, I see a hungry, aggressive group growing in self confidence and strength with the emergence of new stars such as Taaffe, Paulo and Koloamatangi. These fators are a dangerous mix and I can state with confidence there will be no easy win for whoever we play.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I told you lot days fa. Why the surprise? I stated it would not be close despite the tight betting on the outcome. This is now a 50 point net better side than those torpedoed by Bellamy and Cleary back in May. That is months ago. We are 22-4 on the season and 14-1 in our last 15. I heard big mouth Grandpa Corey Parker state on Fox Sports how it would be an easy Melbourne win next week. That will not happen. The squad is playing with aggression and belief mixed with a touch of brilliance here and there. Plus we are 7-2 in our past 9 GFs. That's highly impressive and indicates the squad leans on its steep history and emotion when appearing in a GF. this is winnable, no matter how remote and how realtively "hopeless" we are portrayed to be by the media. Most picked Manly because of LeatherJacket #1 a great individual player but this is not tennis!! Personally I go by facts and trends in form and use what Bill Parcells said you must believe in : your own eyes. Personally, I see a hungry, aggressive group growing in self confidence and strength with the emergence of new stars such as Taaffe, Paulo and Koloamatangi. These fators are a dangerous mix and I can state with confidence there will be no easy win for whoever we play.
Mate I was confident, quite confident, Manly are not that good, they got one guy, their centres were begging to be torn apart, they wouldn't have been top 4 if the biggest enemy wasn't decimated with injuries all season.

It was just the battle with the mental demons we had to overcome after 3 in a row heartbreaking outs.