What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I am so sick and tired of seeing Penrith rewarded for acting against the spirit of the game.

Luai was knocked senseless, should never have been allowed back

Cleary was clearly concussed, didn’t even get checked

Players - especially Kikau - flopping all over the place, trying to get the game stopped

2-3 players standing in an offside position at the play the ball every time they kick blocking any chance of kick pressure.

Anyone happy to see Penrith in the grand final is an enemy of the sport in my opinion, because they have taken the spirit of the game and stomped all over it.
Enemy of the sport? Melbourne destroyed the legitimacy of this sport for 5 years. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. They are the enemies. Never forget that.

Maximus

Coach
I am so sick and tired of seeing Penrith rewarded for acting against the spirit of the game.

Players - especially Kikau - flopping all over the place, trying to get the game stopped

2-3 players standing in an offside position at the play the ball every time they kick blocking any chance of kick pressure.

Anyone happy to see Penrith in the grand final is an enemy of the sport in my opinion, because they have taken the spirit of the game and stomped all over it.

How much money did you lose this afternoon?

Munted

Bench

You sound bald.

soc123_au

Staff member
This hurts. A lot. I know we’ve been spoilt with success over the years but it’s shame to end such a good season in this manner. Too many errors, and quite simply we With that said, Panthers may reach their destiny. Well played
You guys have had a great season. I'm sure you will be back and hungry again next year.

skeepe

Immortal
The Panthers are the most unlikeable team in the NRL by some stretch. Disaster having them in the grand final.

Luai - merkin
JFH - merkin
Martin - merkin
Cleary x 2 - merkins both
Leota - merkin
Burton - merkin
TPJ - merkin
May - merkin
Capewell - merkin
Kikau - merkin

and as for Edwards? He’s a merkin.

Souths by 40

This hurts. A lot. I know we’ve been spoilt with success over the years but it’s shame to end such a good season in this manner. Too many errors, and quite simply we With that said, Panthers may reach their destiny. Well played
Well done mate, you are a class act.
You support a strong team; they’ll be back fighting for it next year.

This Year?

Immortal
The Storm write their name in the history books as minor premiers who have equalled the longest winning streak, with one of the players scoring a record 6 tries in a game.
Many would have predicted them to be back to back premiers after their insane differentail, but the Panthers redemption cannot be denied.

soc123_au

Staff member
The Panthers are the most unlikeable team in the NRL by some stretch. Disaster having them in the grand final.

Luai - merkin
JFH - merkin
Martin - merkin
Cleary x 2 - merkins both
Leota - merkin
Burton - merkin
TPJ - merkin
May - merkin
Capewell - merkin
Kikau - merkin

and as for Edwards? He’s a merkin.

Souths by 40