What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Johnson

Juniors
The 50 point rule right now

dd0.png

Maximus

Coach
Enemy of the sport? Melbourne destroyed the legitimacy of this sport for 5 years. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. They are the enemies. Never forget that.

Apparently the biggest stain on the game should be forgiven because Penrith trainers get the game stopped or something.

Get f**ked purple scum and anyone supporting them today.

wittyfan

Referee
The Panthers are the most unlikeable team in the NRL by some stretch. Disaster having them in the grand final.

Luai - merkin
JFH - merkin
Martin - merkin
Cleary x 2 - merkins both
Leota - merkin
Burton - merkin
TPJ - merkin
May - merkin
Capewell - merkin
Kikau - merkin

and as for Edwards? He’s a merkin.

Souths by 40
No argument from me!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This hurts. A lot. I know we’ve been spoilt with success over the years but it’s shame to end such a good season in this manner. Too many errors, and quite simply we With that said, Panthers may reach their destiny. Well played
Remember these times. There might be a time where they no longer hurt.

I see the 2015 GF as a positive now. Never thought that would ever be the case given how graphic it was at the time 😂

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
Also i don't think you can blame injuries but losing Smith and Welch especially in such a gruelling encounter hurt a lot. I think those 2 stay on the field and we win. I'm still not convinced having Hynes on the bench was a good idea and we have looked significantly worse since making that change.

Actually I thought we probably looked our best this season without Grant and Paps.

Apey

Staff member
Ugh Phil Gould was actually right about this game. That's the worst part of this result.