What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

gerg

Juniors
If Kane Evans can get charged for throwing those handbags then surely Radley deserved a charge.

Yet again the media trying to dig dirt up on Victor yet apparently love the way he plays.

FFS I know it must be a slow media day but surely there is something better than this to write about.

If Victor wanted to hit Keppe he wouldnt be standing let alone complaining to the ref

gerg

Juniors
Yet again the media trying to dig dirt up on Victor yet apparently love the way he plays.

FFS I know it must be a slow media day but surely there is something better than this to write about.

If Victor wanted to hit Keppe he wouldnt be standing let alone complaining to the ref

Go back a page in this thread. There's a short video. He clearly hits him. No on field punishment. No off field punishment. I'm sure if the roles were reversed you'd be happy?

Go back a page in this thread. There's a short video. He clearly hits him. No on field punishment. No off field punishment. I'm sure if the roles were reversed you'd be happy?
I missed Robbos press conference. Surely he went on for 10 minutes about cheap shots and how it is a conspiracy against the Roosters.

I actually didn’t miss Robbos presser and in fairness what he said about the NRL was very gracious. Not a gracious word at all about his opponents, but that is true to form.

no name

Coach
Lol, Robbo’s spray of the refs gets Radley out of yet another suspension.
I’m expecting a couple of coaches to blow up just before the finals next year.

gerg

Juniors
His spray didn’t help Verrills

Big problem with the game right now, or it will be soon.

If Keppie flops to ground afterwards, until the trainer calls for play to be stopped, Radley would have been sinbinned and subsequently suspended. Because he didn't, nothing happens. Is it any wonder that players are milking?

some11

Referee
However much they can fine him.

The standard for spear tackles is like O'Donnell on Boyd in origin.

Latest posts