What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Sat - Melbourne 6-10 Penrith @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
f**k me I don't know what to do and am watching the AFL grand final (god help me).

The team called Melbourne is fumbling less than their NRL counterparts.

Watching it here because Marcus Bontempelli (who plays for the Bulldogs ) aunt is a good friend of ours but i am going for Melbourne because i like Max Gawn.

Have met Marcus before and he is a really nice guy so not fussed who wins.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
I think Smith was probably the biggest loss. I reckon Storm win with 1. Hynes 6. Munster 7. Hughes 9. Smith.

On the other hand, they didnt look like they wanted to win today tbh. Worst game I've seen them play for a while. That completion rate.
Shirley you can be serious about this?

Sphagnum

Coach
Watching Melbourne get knocked out of the finals has been one of the season highlights for me. Shame it wasn’t parra doing it but I’ll take it anyway.

Souths can finally break the 50 point hoodoo but, despite the game 2 weeks ago, Penrith have the wood on them pretty hard so I think it will remain intact.

GongPanther

Referee
Another Panthers fan acting like they’ve already won the premiership.

Prepare to be disappointed.
The only Raiders fan embarrassing his Canberra fanbase on a day were most sane ppl are lauding how much of a classic game this will go down in history.

Latest posts