What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final Predictions

Gareth67

First Grade
Golly gosh , jimmy da cricket ! Poor old Bellamy underhanded tactics were beaten hands down by a good ole fashioned straight flush !

Hail the Panthers , they have overcome the rule-benders of the NRL and the game itself had me on my feet from go to whoa .

Congratulations to the Penrith boys and also to Ivan Cleary whose coaching has improved dramatically .

And finally to the Melbourne side - enjoy your Mad Monday celebrations fellas , you thoroughly deserve them .

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Golly gosh , jimmy da cricket ! Poor old Bellamy underhanded tactics were beaten hands down by a good ole fashioned straight flush !

Hail the Panthers , they have overcome one of the best teams in a decade and the game itself had me on my feet from go to whoa .

Congratulations to the Penrith boys and also to Ivan Cleary whose coaching reputation has now improved dramatically .

And finally to the Melbourne side - enjoy your Mad Monday celebrations .
Great post.....was wonderful to see the Panthers topple the Purples....goes to show stick it to these blokes and they go right off their game....noticed 9 stopped showing Bellyache in the box everytime they dropped the pill ..to many expletives.....couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of wankers....topped off by Offside Billy and Forward pass Smith on the commentary team...happy days

Gareth67

First Grade
Great post.....was wonderful to see the Panthers topple the Purples....goes to show stick it to these blokes and they go right off their game....noticed 9 stopped showing Bellyache in the box everytime they dropped the pill ..to many expletives.....couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of wankers....topped off by Offside Billy and Forward pass Smith on the commentary team...happy days

I could not work out why the ref never penalized the crap out of Melbourne for their blatant off-sides and constantly holding the Penrith players down after the tackle was well and truly completed .

They were attacking the player even as he was attempting to play the ball and still the ref done nothing .

However they finally got their just deserts with the Panthers beating them fair and square. As you have said the cherry on top of the icing was Smith and Slater who must had been squirming in their seats . ☺️

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Souths beat Penrith a fortnight ago only just. Watch the Panthers turn it around next Sunday. They will be holding the trophy is my prediction and Wayne will leave the Bunnies without a grand final win since 2010.
Just like Melbourne in 99 we flogged them round 1 of the finals to make the prelim only to have them beat us (controversially) in the GF. I predict a Penrith win if they can squeeze one last effort out of their busted players.

Gareth67

First Grade
Souths and Penrith , cannot wait to see what should be another tremendous game of footy and to make it better they are both Sydney clubs - not a rule bender or a rorter among them , how refreshing .

Just going back to Saturday’s game , that half-wit Paul Kent believes that the result would had been different if Cameron ‘ the ref ‘ Smith had been playing .

Well Pauly the ref hasn’t played a game of rugby league this season , he retired from the game ! So stick your hypotheticals in your pipe and smoke it .

Trifili13

Juniors
Souths and Penrith , cannot wait to see what should be another tremendous game of footy and to make it better they are both Sydney clubs - not a rule bender or a rorter among them , how refreshing .

Just going back to Saturday’s game , that half-wit Paul Kent believes that the result would had been different if Cameron ‘ the ref ‘ Smith had been playing .

Well Pauly the ref hasn’t played a game of rugby league this season , he retired from the game ! So stick your hypotheticals in your pipe and smoke it .
And the Dragon's would still be winning comps if Puff, Sticks Provan, Changa, Raper, Smith, etc were still playing.

mickeylane

Bench
I can't believe my most hated team the Panthers will win the comp this Sunday as I cant see Souths beating them twice ....for what it's worth..
C'mon Rabbitohs!! For Waynes sake....

denis preston

First Grade
Bit sick of the bunny’s agenda in some of the media. Crowe, Bennett, Player love for Bennett etc. I was not following anyone but after getting to the big dance last year think Panthers deserve this one.

Gareth67

First Grade
The Penrith Panthers will hold the premiership trophy aloft tomorrow . Far too much class for South Sydney , plus they play from start to finish at 100 mph .

Never the less I will be cheering the wabbits on hoping that they can pull of a miracle - like Balmain did in 69 .

jeffdragon

Bench
I keep hearing pride of the league .
Souths.
Only if your a souths fan.
I can stand gagai, especially Reynolds walker and co.
Go the panthers.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The Penrith Panthers will hold the premiership trophy aloft tomorrow . Far too much class for South Sydney , plus they play from start to finish at 100 mph .

Never the less I will be cheering the wabbits on hoping that they can pull of a miracle - like Balmain did in 69 .
Let’s hope so they deserve it. They are very busted though. Cleary probably needs surgery. One last dig and he and the rest can write their names in history.

merahputih

Juniors
I wonder if Ivan Cleary has had his son watch a replay of the 2018 G.F. when Cooper Cronk played with his arm dangling by his side from a shoulder injury and guided the Roosters to a big win over Melbourne?

TruSaint

Referee
Find it hard to dislike Souths, unless we are playing them.

Foundation Club, kicked out of the comp, came back to win the title and now with the help of the best coach in the country, are about to get a crack at one more.

George Piggins is RL personified.

Souths for me.

Illusion

Bench
Find it hard to dislike Souths, unless we are playing them.

Foundation Club, kicked out of the comp, came back to win the title and now with the help of the best coach in the country, are about to get a crack at one more.

George Piggins is RL personified.

Souths for me.
Sorry mate we agree on a lot of things , but cant with this one .... I dislike South and their coach a little bit more than Panthers and their coach .... I HAVE GONE RIGHT OFF Bennett the last few years dont know what it is he is a sly old so and so ...... Go the Panthers 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

TruSaint

Referee
Sorry mate we agree on a lot of things , but cant with this one .... I dislike South and their coach a little bit more than Panthers and their coach .... I HAVE GONE RIGHT OFF Bennett the last few years dont know what it is he is a sly old so and so ...... Go the Panthers 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Fair enough bro.
I can understand both sides. We will know soon enough.