What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Souths all the way - to get a drubbing of a 50 point loss and be in the GF is either a sign of how remarkable our great game is or how unremarkable the comp is….I’d say the latter. It gives any team hope…
And Penrith, the coach publically acts like an totally flog and that arrogance filters down. His son appears to be a chip of the same block or chin

carinashark

First Grade
No one will beat the Storm. I would like to see the Panthers get up but Cleary is not the player he was last season and Kikou is carrying a leg injury of some sort. As for Souths, it would be divine intervention only.
Haaa well that’s me for tipping.

snout

First Grade
Bunnies.

Adam reynolds is one of my fav non-sharks.
Put Cam Murray on that list ad well.
Love what Cody does with the ball.

Pennies have a stink about them because of Ivan. I don't mind the roster but l hate the pile on try celebration. It's fake. Makes sense if it's after the winning try in the 79th minute but they do it after a try from the kick-off and then for every one after in a 10 try rout. I don't mind a bit of arrogance but that shits me.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm on the Souffs wagon even though I still have all 'me' teeth and I am even getting to start to like the Creeping Jesus because he is now openly putting shit on the Donks.

Tell you who I have got a fair bit of time for in the Souffs side and that is the no frills center.... Campbell Graham. I like the way he plays the game and he doesn't carry on like a pork chop.

DJDL

Bench
Yeah I dont know what it is, I've always actually liked the Pennies, but there is something off about them.
I think its their coach, i really just dont like him. Probably because of the way he behaved with the Tigers, no class in that act.

Bubby, I think I might have hacked your account and started posting under your name 😂

Aside from all that, I’d like to see Benji go out a winner. I reckon he deserves it, especially after the way he was treated by the Tigers. Twice.

Chimp

Juniors
I'm on the Souffs wagon even though I still have all 'me' teeth and I am even getting to start to like the Creeping Jesus because he is now openly putting shit on the Donks.

Tell you who I have got a fair bit of time for in the Souffs side and that is the no frills center.... Campbell Graham. I like the way he plays the game and he doesn't carry on like a pork chop.
Agree with all that. Campbell-Graham is very good - unassuming, but always a handful… Has a bit of the Tommy Turbo about him in the sense of body shape and awkwardness to tackle.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Souths all the way… Other than Capewell, I really can’t stand any of the Panthers, particularly the chins - nothing worse than fake humility.

And as for the bro’s and their signing, rapping and wannabe American style brotherhood - give me a break!

They’re a very good football team when they’re on, but they’re pretty nauseating as fellas.

There ain’t much to like at Souths either to be fair, they’re just not as obnoxious. I can be relatively happy for Cam Murray and Damian Cook who both seem like decent fellas. Would usually be dead against any Wayne Bennet team, but I actually think it would be really funny to see him get one over Ivan in the final - I’m sure he’d throw out some funny barbs. It would also be sweet to see old fatty Latrell missing out on a Premiership for being a dick.

Not to mention the acne

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK, so do we have some sort of divide in our supporter group?
Can I see a hands up on whom is going for whom?

I'm totally going for Souths, my blackfella heritage says it can only be so.

Same, same for all the above reasons.

Souths vs Sharks 2022 - Battle of the blacklines. Could be Mitchell vs Kennedy, Trindall vs Taaffe and Hynes vs Walker

snout

First Grade
Maybe lm looking for signs that arent there but does anybody else think Nico is not 'one of the boys' at the storm.
Just body language in try celebrations - and Paps defiantly seems to go out of his way to give him the cold shoulder.
Many judges stated storm ran better when Nico was one.
He also did a damn good job as Paps replacement goal kicker as well.

Weaponhead

Coach
Maybe lm looking for signs that arent there but does anybody else think Nico is not 'one of the boys' at the storm.
Just body language in try celebrations - and Paps defiantly seems to go out of his way to give him the cold shoulder.
Agree. Pap was underwhelming. Very tentative in contact. He should have been supporting Nelson all game but was nowhere.

Nico will go well when given a clear role that he can own. Can't wait for him to be given the keys to BWB machine.

snout

First Grade
I noticed in a game about 4 weeks ago when ennis especially kept stating on Fox how storm aren't travelling as well since nico was dropped for Paps return - how nico made a break and got injured in a tackle. He was genuinely busted. Storm were well on the attack and Paps went to dummy half wanting a quick play the ball to finish the other mob off but nico couldn't get up.
Paps just grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. Nico was openly in great discomfort.
Never seen a guy do that to his own teamate before. Since then lve watched nico in the huddle and stuff. Even last night he came on but definitely played within his usual self.

He will love being the main man at his own club.

R-15-3

Juniors
I get the feeling if Bellamy could go back a few months he would of kept Nicho to play 6 and offload Munster.
Bellamy hasn’t spoke well of Munster the past few months and think his time is done at Melbourne.
Only thing keeping him there I believe is he wants to play for the new QLD team in 2023 so if he leaves now it’s only on a 1-2year deal somewhere else.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I noticed it. Maybe a bit before. Like when he announced he was leaving.

I noticed in a game about 4 weeks ago when ennis especially kept stating on Fox how storm aren't travelling as well since nico was dropped for Paps return - how nico made a break and got injured in a tackle. He was genuinely busted. Storm were well on the attack and Paps went to dummy half wanting a quick play the ball to finish the other mob off but nico couldn't get up.
Paps just grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. Nico was openly in great discomfort.
Never seen a guy do that to his own teamate before. Since then lve watched nico in the huddle and stuff. Even last night he came on but definitely played within his usual self.

He will love being the main man at his own club.
Yeah when that happened it turned me off Pappen. If he'd done that to an opposing sides player he would have been lambasted across the board. He (Paps) has been treated quite easily since he came back. What Ennis said was true, the Storm played better with Nicho at the back.

Latest posts