What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Land Gagai

Woosh

Head Moderator
I forgot add I’m in QLD, so those who can’t attend due to lockdown, I might set up Facebook/IG live stream or something?

Woosh

Head Moderator
1632645887442.jpeg

The response has been overwhelming, thanks guys 🙏
I will update the guestlist as I get more replies :)

Woosh

Head Moderator
looking forward to it.
me and klem might be a bit late, still looking for jacob saf after he went missing during the eels game.

I don’t mind Klem dawg, he is still churning out the meters. As for the Saifiti’s bros, question marks still remains. They tend to go missing in the big moments. They need to be more like a JWH/Fisher Harris tuck the ball under their arm and follow me boys.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Never thought I would say this but Gags is a better than average chance of winning the Churchill if that left side of Souths gets humming. He created havoc for Panthers in the qualifying final.

Silent Knight

First Grade
View attachment 54431

The response has been overwhelming, thanks guys 🙏
I will update the guestlist as I get more replies :)

I’ll come if you can smuggle Clint Dogg and his valuable DJ equipment over the border so he can impress us with his mad mixing skills at your party…

images

Old School

Juniors
You are right, Best is a strange nomination due to very limited number of games he actually played well in without glaring defensive errors & inability to position himself correctly to do some damage in attack. I think Ponga is nominated in the wrong category as well, would be hands down winner in ``Touch Footballer`` category with great passing game & speed through gaping holes but you don`t have to just touch players to complete a tackle nor do you just run past & not try to affect a tackle & think that it`s enough. Strangely only a few commentators have called him on this during the season, seems to be the case with the media favourites over the years. Ponga also goes down in voluntary tackles so often, I thought the idea was to fight for every metre, not lay down? Does anyone know if the rules have changed as a few years back voluntary tackles resulted in a penalty & it really is against the spirit of the game to just lay down!

Burwood

Bench
Ponga doesn’t go down in voluntary tackles any differently to every other player in the comp. He’s either escaping the ingoal, or giving himself up because the play broke down and he can’t gain an advantage by running behind his own player.

And how does Paps get nominated for Fullback, but not Hynes? He started about 10 matches this year.

perverse

Referee
Ponga doesn’t go down in voluntary tackles any differently to every other player in the comp. He’s either escaping the ingoal, or giving himself up because the play broke down and he can’t gain an advantage by running behind his own player.

And how does Paps get nominated for Fullback, but not Hynes? He started about 10 matches this year.
I mean, it's pretty much academic given than Turbo wins it by long way anyway.

If it is indeed an ACL and/or broken leg...

Dear Knights Management; you continue to reap what you sow. There are not enough positives in the clubs recent past to ever consider looking back. Dane Gagai embarrassed the jersey in his final couple of seasons. What were you thinking?

ryana87

Juniors
Worst case scenario... If it his ACL... that's 9 months recovery.... So he'd be back in May..... Just in time to play 2 games for us before being missing for 3 or 4 over origin

Jono078

Referee
Worst case scenario... If it his ACL... that's 9 months recovery.... So he'd be back in May..... Just in time to play 2 games for us before being missing for 3 or 4 over origin
9 months is best case scenario if it's indeed his ACL.

You witnessed how Blake Green came back from it.. It could be a while or maybe never for Gagai to return to his tackle busting best after this kind of injury at his age.

Latest posts