What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Dally M Race 2021

no name

Coach
Fox Sports just crossed over to get a preview of the Dally M night.
They’ve employed excitement machines in Jake Duke and Corey Parker to do the commentary.
I can’t express how pumped I am! I mean if you want to add interest and excitement to an event, these two would be the first on your call sheet.
Well done Fox.

Also why no Latrell on fullback of the year? Is he disqualified from team of the year lists too?

If you are suspended twice in a season it makes you ineligible for any Dally M award. It is why also, for example, Reece Walsh is ineligible to win the Dally M Rookie of the Year Award this year.

This is spelt out on the NRL's website (source: https://www.nrl.com/hall-of-fame/dally-m-awards/voting-process/) where it says the following -

INELIGIBILITY

Any Player who is suspended under the NRL Judiciary Code of Procedure is deducted three (3) Dally M Medal points for each week of suspension.

Any player who is suspended from two (2) or more matches in any one season immediately becomes ineligible for the Dally M Awards.

Hope that answers your questions.

no name

Coach
Are they seriously beaming in Bwaiff from Sydney?
His presenting skills are superior to anyone available in all of Qld?
The world’s gone mad!

Someone2

Juniors
Do you even watch games?
Yeah that’s why I’m shocked and some of the players nominated and some of the omissions

olam should be center of the year but since the nrl left him of the invite list it’s clear he is not going to win it

roofromoz

First Grade
Of course Sam will be denied entry at any of the licenced venues later if he wants to kick on as he is just 14.

lockyno1

Post Whore
How on earth did Tedesco manage to get captain of the year…

Team didn’t even make top 4