What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

TheRam

Coach
Well I don't know what to say about this other then it literally made my day and gave me over an hour of laughs and giggles every time I thought about it.

@Gronk this obviously has to be one of your looney left Liberal control freaks mates that thinks they know what's better for everyone and everything on the planet. But what an epic fail. Go you good things go!

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

strider

Post Whore
Well I don't know what to say about this other then it literally made my day and gave me over an hour of laughs and giggles every time I thought about it.

@Gronk this obviously has to be one of your looney left Liberal control freaks mates that thinks they know what's better for everyone and everything on the planet. But what an epic fail. Go you good things go!

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

surely a piss take ... you wouldn't upload it if you look like that much of a twit .... though she does look legit about it

Gronk

Staff member

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

She’s an amateur comedian. Research bro.

Gronk

Staff member
Are you trying to damage my hard work and business? I'll sue you for defamation. You will be living in a shed
f**king rabbit
Pfft, the fair dealing exception of parody and satire operates to allow for comedic expression. I’ll seek costs and take your sweat shop factory in Guangdong.

hindy111

Post Whore
Pfft, the fair dealing exception of parody and satire operates to allow for comedic expression. I’ll seek costs and take your sweat shop factory in Guangdong.

I'd smash a handwired amp over your head and call it part of quality testing control. f**king rabbit

strider

Post Whore
In the interests of health, rub one out - hell, rub many out

I haven't watched - but she has letters next to her name and she says the word "science" at the start, so it must be true