What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Shark

Bench
Stop with the ref bashing. South's had the penalties 3-2, and the restarts 5-1. They scored both tries on the back of penalties. What more do they want.
It was a great game of football won by the better team on the night. Both teams and the officials gave their all and should be praised for their efforts.
Bring on 2022!
I don't quite get the ref bashing, is that because it's the cool thing to do? What actual moments are people talking about ?

I don't actually think it was that good a game, it was tight but not that entertaining. Best team defn won.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Are Pennies losing anyone else of note aside from Burton? Big chance of going back to back if they stay fit imo

Pantherjim.

Referee
That’s the same as saying all war crimes are ok because the right country won.

Its not an argument.

Your club sold its integrity and soul for a title, not even Melbourne or the Roosters stoop that low.

Saiz the guy holding two aforementioned clubs in such high regard who’s thievery for other clubs junior development knows no bounds…

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Impressive bit of coaching to set the intercept trap for Crichton ....planned and trained for. Turned out to be the winning and losing of the Grand Final. Ivan and co put one over the master. Did the same last week with AddoCarr coming infield. These are the things that win premierships, outsmarting the two greatest coaches the game has seen.
Yep, he mentioned it post game. South's really had their pants pulled down there.

I don't quite get the ref bashing, is that because it's the cool thing to do? What actual moments are people talking about ?

I don't actually think it was that good a game, it was tight but not that entertaining. Best team defn won.
Yeah as a spectacle it wasn’t as good as i what I’d hoped for.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Are Pennies losing anyone else of note aside from Burton? Big chance of going back to back if they stay fit imo

Naden off to the Dogs as well, Capewell off to the Broncos. Looks like we’ll struggle to keep Kikau at the club beyond 2022 as he’s asking for 900k a season. No 2nd rower is worth that IMO.

Saiz the guy holding two aforementioned clubs in such high regard who’s thievery for other clubs junior development knows no bounds…
You missed the subtle irony Jimbo, you are obviously visiting cheese and Munster and haven’t crashed yet.

Good luck getting Cheese to abandon his current foot races with trams atm and tell Munster he’s more Peter Garret than John Travolta.

Spot On

Coach
Kikau?

He’s definitely not worth more than what we’re giving him, and I doubt there would be too many sensible clubs out there willing to pay him 900k a season.

If he wants that kind of coin; bye Kiks, all the best!

It was great watching him iron out a lot of the Bunnies last night - Arrow and Gagai in particular.

He was outstanding in 'd' for you guys last night.

Pantherjim.

Referee
It was great watching him iron out a lot of the Bunnies last night - Arrow and Gagai in particular.

He was outstanding in 'd' for you guys last night.

He’s a great player, and when he’s on his game he’s an absolute asset to the team, but he also has far too many games where he gives away silly penalties for high tackles, silly plays etc.

In last year’s GF he was silly enough to try passing the ball whilst he was held on the ground. In round 14 against the Sharks he was penalised for interference in the kick chase which gifted the Sharks two points, the game and IMO also cost us the Minor Premiership.

Mind you, if it hadn’t been for Kik’s brilliant defence in Round 3, the Storm would have beaten us.

A player that is hot and cold unfortunately.

Black Diamond

Juniors
That’s the same as saying all war crimes are ok because the right country won.

Its not an argument.

Your club sold its integrity and soul for a title, not even Melbourne or the Roosters stoop that low.
Firstly, Are you seriously comparing a game of footy to war crimes? You are a deadset dickhead.

And second; I did not put forward an argument, it was purely a comment.

End story is Ivan has coached a team to a premiership and you are still butt hurt that Ivan left your shit club 3 years ago, boo hoo, get over it.

Just to clarify; Panthers are 2021 Premiers and none of your sobbing will change that.FB_IMG_1633298969862.jpg

So many bad sports from the Panthers these days.

Running around the forum trying to flash their whizzers at people and then getting angry and upset when we turn away.

Its a pity the more conscious of the panther fans are stuck with these moronic inbred flogs with minds of fungus.

Souths posed far more threat to themselves than the Panthers ever offered. That’s simply not in dispute.

They got extremely lucky and can’t admit it.

Last edited:

Latest posts