What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 NFL Week 4

shiznit

Coach
I know it’s mean… because I actually like Teddy and I always hope he goes good…

but this had me laughing… I can hear the song in my head… 😂🤣😂

Eelectrica

Referee
Miami after our eleventy billion trades and draft picks are 1-3. Awesome.
What a time to be alive.

Bills are the real deal though. Look to be the team to beat in AFC right now. Would be surprised if they don't take the next step.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol, is Mac Jones trolling Cam Newton with that audible or was it designed with Cam in mind?

jaseg

Juniors
Pats just got a couple of dodgy calls (well, one call and one no-call) go their way on what should be the final drive.

Brady getting the arse end of it for once?

edit: they missed the FG so won't matter

Frederick

Staff member
This is the worst Steelers team I've seen in a loooong time. Top 5 pick and Roethlisberger done... surely, hopefully.
I'm hoping they give him the tap on the shoulder sooner rather than later. He got to 400, now give Haskins a go. Don't want to see Rudolph - he's Aldi Big Ben

Tom155

Coach
Hopefully Teddy is able to recover for next week vs. the Steelers

2 hits with contact to the head in a row went uncalled against the Ravens on Teddy & Spencer adding more guys to our long injury list already

Do not want Lock playing, he was awful again

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hopefully Teddy is able to recover for next week vs. the Steelers

2 hits with contact to the head in a row went uncalled against the Ravens on Teddy & Spencer adding more guys to our long injury list already

Do not want Lock playing, he was awful again
You could bring back Tebow and win next week.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm hoping they give him the tap on the shoulder sooner rather than later. He got to 400, now give Haskins a go. Don't want to see Rudolph - he's Aldi Big Ben
Absolutely. They've given the tap plenty of times before so no reason they won't again. It's untenable as it is.

Just keep losing is all I ask. Top 5 pick would be fun for a change, haven't had one since Bradshaw I think.

kurt faulk

Coach
Little fella absolutely stuffed the rams into a locker.
Quite a statement win by them

rams were woeful.

for some reason they threw contain out the window and allowed that little midget to keep converting 3rd and longs with his feet.

stafford missed wide open guys without any pressure on him. dropped balls all over the place.

everyone just completely sucked except the oline, henderson and van jefferson.

nick87

Coach
Absolutely. They've given the tap plenty of times before so no reason they won't again. It's untenable as it is.

Just keep losing is all I ask. Top 5 pick would be fun for a change, haven't had one since Bradshaw I think.

I have never seen a more washed QB in my entire life than Big Ben right now... you'd have no idea if Matt Canada's offence was good, bad or indifferent because Ben cant actually play the QB position anymore the way he wants to and he's too obstinate to change the way he plays and do more stuff under centre, hard play action etc

It's a disaster. Im really interested to see what the Steelers do at QB next year.

nick87

Coach
rams were woeful.

for some reason they threw contain out the window and allowed that little midget to keep converting 3rd and longs with his feet.

stafford missed wide open guys without any pressure on him. dropped balls all over the place.

everyone just completely sucked except the oline, henderson and van jefferson.

Agreed. Utterly bizarre performance from them.
Might be a bit like that packers week 1 where you just pretend it doesnt exist unless it starts to reoccur

Tom155

Coach
Why is there a weather delay for a game played in a dome?
Only caught the end of it but something about partial openings at the ends of the stadiums with lightning I think it was

Something along those lines

Latest posts