What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not calling for your personal resignation or trouble for your tenure here, I just think you have gone way too far and the comments and posts are deeply offensive.

I dont think it’s ok to invoke jokes about violence against women at any time.

A lot of blokes got onto Twitter and had a go at May and his supporters as well.

I think my position is reasonable and quite generous ghosty.

We don’t want lu in any trouble either.

f**k me dead you’re a drama queen lol

Did you see your fullbacks comment? I look forward to your years long crusade against the Tigers and all they stand for.

@Aliceinwonderland and @DinkyDi what do think of your new Womens rights advocate?
If Dane has spoken out in favour of May, he should be stood down and an investigation commenced.If found guilty, I expect him to serve a meaningful punishment.Happy to see him attend courses of domestic violence and raise money for women’s shelters.Happy to see him face a stiff fine.Needs to apologise on the club website and be banned from women in league round. If he whinges like May, sack him and wreck his career.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
If Dane has spoken out in favour of May, he should be stood down and an investigation commenced.

If found guilty, I expect him to serve a meaningful punishment.

Happy to see him attend courses of domestic violence and raise money for women’s shelters.

Happy to see him face a stiff fin

Needs to apologise on the club website and be banned from women in league round.

If he whinges like May, sack him.
So what will you do when the Tigers don't sanction him? Tear up your membership? Practice what you preach.

soc123_au

Staff member
Hell no. Just lamenting. Everything went your way. I can't say it wasn't deserved.
It happens. Last year for us was a similar story. Couldn't get a call or a bounce of the ball our way until it was pretty much over. The main difference is we didnt help ourselves either. Nathan just kicked you to death supported by what would normally be the softening up period in defence that lasted for 80 minutes.

Something else...

Stephen Crichton copped his 4th charge of the year in the prelim final (a Grade 1 Contrary Conduct charge) - a monetary fine. Under the current rules, after your third charge you can't cop the fine and have to take the points. This would've meant he missed the GF.

However, last year they changed it so that you can receive an additional monetary fine in a finals game - this saved Stephen Crichton from missing the GF.

[$%^&*+]

The reason they changed this rule? The blowback from Sam Burgess missing a final in 2019 for pulling hair.

[$%^&*+] [$%^&*+]

I need a life.
I've been there mate (just last year). If you keep identifying the sliding doors you'll just get more depressed. In my experience, about half of all teams that make the grand final lose.

Not trying to be condescending (although my wife would suggest that is my natural state), but best thing to do is to celebrate that your boys did extremely well and had a great season. And look forward to next year when it will be the sting of a GF loss spurring Souths on...

@The Silverdale Phantom brass tacks: This Tyrone May fellow who you dislike so much...

...his matter in the Local Court - how did it play out?

- How many sequences was he charged with?

- What were his charges?

- Which sequences did he enter pleas of guilty and/or not guilty to?

- Did his matter proceed straight to sentencing or did have a defended hearing?
You seem to be a big fan of his, why don’t you tell us?

I can tell you the maximum penalties carry gaol sentences and there was a young women he abused.

Now later on, he seems to want to paint himself as a hero with an inappropriate passage and a picture of Ivan.

The reality is, he harmed that young lady and in my opinion, he’s utter garbage.

You and the other excuse makers and associated cowards can talk him up all you want. Couldn’t care less.

Anyway, I’ve had enough of the sick and selfish anti women attitude a lot of you seem subscribe to.

You really should hang your heads in shame.

Last edited:
You seem to be a big fan of his, why don’t you tell us?

I can tell you the maximum penalties carry gaol sentences and there was a young women he abused.

Now later on, he seems to want to paint himself as a hero with an inappropriate passage and a picture of Ivan.

The reality is, he harmed that young lady and in my opinion, he’s utter garbage.

You and the other excuse makers and associated cowards can talk him up all you want. Couldn’t care less.

Well mate you've been posting an awful lot about Tyrone and you may be entering defamation territory.

So again, what were his charges and what penalty (if any) did the Local Court impose?

Tyrone's matter has been finalised in the criminal jurisdiction, yeah? If so, I now want to drill down into the point of whether or not what you've been posting is defamatory to this poor bloke...

Well mate you've been posting an awful lot about Tyrone and you may be entering defamation territory.

So again, what were his charges and what penalty (if any) did the Local Court impose?

Tyrone's matter has been finalised in the criminal jurisdiction, yeah? If so, I now want to drill down into the point of whether or not what you've been posting is defamatory to this poor bloke...
Let’s see, he pleaded guilty and was convicted of 4 counts of intentionally recording an intimate image without consent.

These carry goal terms at a maximum.

He was given 300 hours of community service.

The magistrate said he was “on the cusp of a custodial sentence”

I don’t think I can harm his reputation or make people think less of him as these things are well known. And then perhaps his name plunges to new lows after his recent public comments.

The Ladies who League didn’t like it.

Keep going with it Rumpole, drill away, you’re not doing him any favours.

Last edited: