What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

mn_tibor

Juniors
FWIW it was reasonably difficult to tell the teams apart from the my seat in the second tier corner. Not impossible but the bunnies in white shorts at least would have made a huge difference.

GAZF

First Grade
FWIW it was reasonably difficult to tell the teams apart from the my seat in the second tier corner. Not impossible but the bunnies in white shorts at least would have made a huge difference.
You're obviously not the target audience then. The NRL only caters to 45 year olds who sit their arse in front of an 80" TV.

roofromoz

First Grade
2307-622.jpg
PENRITH!

MugaB

Coach
Cody Walker was the only person confused by the jersey clash.
Although, i thought this was piss funny, the same goes for the 4 panthers, he stepped to score souths 1st try, i agree it's easy to see the difference between kits on TV,.... but on field, if you're side on with other players side on, everyones wearing black, only the socks stand out, Rabbitohs deserve to lose, just for not wearing their white kit

Latest posts