What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Our mascot needs to change!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Is our mascot scary enough? What sort of eel is it? I assume its electric? Take a look at this comparison. A lot of people have been blaming BA for us being shit but I am starting to think its our f**ken mascot.

Storm - Storm man would laugh at the eels low voltage electric shock and then zap the f**k out of it until it was fried.
Panthers and Tigers - No match. A panther or a tiger would fish an eel out of the water and destroy it.
Bunnies - We might have this one, but we'd probably choke trying to eat the bunny.
Sea Eagles and Roosters - Both would just fly in and peck our eyes out.
Sharks - No commentary required. We're f**ked.
Knights - Old mate would run in with his sword and turn us into sushi.
Warriors - I've seen that movie. They would destroy an eel very quickly.
Raiders - Depends how drunk the viking is but we'd probably just flop around in front of them and would be easy pickings.
Broncos - Hows an eel going to damage a horse FFS. He stomp on us and squash us.
Bulldogs - Have you seen the strength of their bite? They'd easily take big chunks out of us. They might get a little funny about the shocks but we'd be badly wounded.
Cowboys - He'd wait on the edge of the river and then lasso us in and shoot us with his pistol.
Titans - I don't know what that guy does but he has big muscles.
Dragons - If it was a wooftery one like the St George bank ads then its a close contest but as soon as it gets too close for comfort the Dragon would just smoke us.
Dolphins - Smartest f**ken animal in the sea up against a f**ken eel. Can only go one way.

Bandwagon

Staff member
As I mentioned previously, we have a fish that failed at evolution.

It's little wonder BA can't get this club to evolve into a premiership winning force with a mascot stuck in a funk of development for 3.5 million years.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If it is an electric eel, then our team name should be the Paramatta Knitefish - just sayin'...

Eelementary

Post Whore
In all seriousness, though - electric eels can deliver up to 600V.

There are documented cases of an electric eel killing caimans...

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
In all seriousness, though - electric eels can delivery up to 600V.

There are documented cases of an electric eel killing caimans...
Yeah but they are unreliable merkins, who disappear for years to unknown locations searching for a root.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I knew someone would pick up on the Rabbitoh thing. I'm talking about their mascots.

Its been a while since I've seen the bunnies live but I'm pretty sure there isn't a merkin on the sidelines cheering on their team whilst being surrounded by rabbit carcasses.

hindy111

Post Whore
I knew someone would pick up on the Rabbitoh thing. I'm talking about their mascots.

Its been a while since I've seen the bunnies live but I'm pretty sure there isn't a merkin on the sidelines cheering on their team whilst being surrounded by rabbit carcasses.

f**king rabbits

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jack black wtf GIF

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So whats your recommendation gary? ... which mascot will beat them all?
Thats a f**ken good question.

I feel like the storm would be hard to beat. Most of the other mascots would be pretty ineffective when they have to battle howling winds, lightning and heavy rain.

Who are you tipping?

strider

Post Whore
Thats a f**ken good question.

I feel like the storm would be hard to beat. Most of the other mascots would be pretty ineffective when they have to battle howling winds, lightning and heavy rain.

Who are you tipping?
Surely God trumps everything

Where is f**king HJ when you need him