What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rsag85

Bench
I think we have sacrificed depth, the youngsters will be great but need time considering the last 2 years, if we dont buy a centre we can probably play taafe there and the plan was to play illias at 7 though he needs to bulk up to last the season. Look at the players lost position wise and what is replacing them,we need a few more buys, i was hoping either a jack williams or royce hunt cronulla and at least 2 backs

that is a stupid idea in playing Taaffe in the centre’s and why would we a number of players who can play that position. Don’t understand that

Rabbitsglory

Juniors
Mitchell
Johnson
Milne
Graham
Mansour
Walker
Taffe
Nicholas
Cook
Burgess
Keon
Arrow
Murray

Milford
Tatola
Host
Sele

Knight
Cheekam

Still need signings

Stubby

Juniors
AJ is a great clubman speed to burn I remember when burnt RTS once and see what he did to Teddy this year I’d back him against the fox and anyone else in the league over 100 metres

250excf

Juniors
Trouble in paradise, gould has already said the need to upgrade burton so i dont unddrstand why this would be happening, unless they told him to wait because they havent stopped buying and there is no money left,so maybe the cotric rumours will eventuate
Agree more chance it’s Cotric than Burton but no idea what he’s on currently I thought it was way more than 450

southsport

First Grade
AJ is a great clubman speed to burn I remember when burnt RTS once and see what he did to Teddy this year I’d back him against the fox and anyone else in the league over 100 metres
That's a big call the fox can really motor along.

Latest posts