What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
This one will upset a few but Elliott has been offered by the raiders for 200k that’s bargain money .would be a good buy at that money .yes he is a trouble child but under Ivan and the great club we have he could be worth a crack

BxTom

Bench
This one will upset a few but Elliott has been offered by the raiders for 200k that’s bargain money .would be a good buy at that money .yes he is a trouble child but under Ivan and the great club we have he could be worth a crack
He has been sacked twice now. If he has learned from the experience and is genuinely contrite, he has the talent. Might be worth taking a chance with conditions placed in his contract.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

oh god no....

Original Name

Juniors
The club are talking with all 3 it may be that the two are happy with what is offered api needs a bit more still may get him
Yeah and the possibility of him needing a bit more worries me. I like Kenny but I don't think he's an elite hooker that we need to win the comp again. We need to retain Api. Compared to him the others off contract are off minor importance. I like Edwards and Kikau but that's just how important I think Api is to our team as it is now.

mxlegend99

Referee
Deadset let Raiders have Adam Elliott. We don't need a scummy POS like him here. Tyrone May is enough grub for our side... His teammates loved him before he did anything grubby so he's accepted.

Im not sure how welcomed any player who has cheated with his teammates partners would be at a club. Not worth the risk bringing that sort of person into a tight knit club. I also think his footy ability is pretty average but that is irrelevant to signing someone like him.

The_Frog

First Grade
Yeah and the possibility of him needing a bit more worries me. I like Kenny but I don't think he's an elite hooker that we need to win the comp again. We need to retain Api. Compared to him the others off contract are off minor importance. I like Edwards and Kikau but that's just how important I think Api is to our team as it is now.
And it appears no-one is more aware of this than Api himself.

The other two are important too, especially Edwards, but we're not winning nothin with Mitch Kenny as first choice dummy half.

We are a Development club, for the first time in decades I am not stressing about losing players. The coaching staff will go to the Academy ,open the cupboard and pluck another kid off the shelf.

mxlegend99

Referee
We are a Development club, for the first time in decades I am not stressing about losing players. The coaching staff will go to the Academy ,open the cupboard and pluck another kid off the shelf.
Our hooker development has been pretty ordinary for a long time though. Gotta strike gold sooner or later. But Api is a big reason our team has been so good these past 2 years

Latest posts