What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Vic Mackey

Referee
That's what's being reported....Hodgson being a Hartigan play Sheens wants to wait till he's back next week . Personally i'd really love to throw enough at Koroisau to have him break his '22 contract. ...as underhanded as we could possibly get would be just fine by me....maybe Madge and he could catch up on their time at Souths over a coffee at Maccas near panthers ... done with the Mr Nice Club routine.

thanks mate

if we can get Hodgson/Korisau and then Cotric (know this has only been a forum rumour) then I might start believe we won’t totally suck next year

Sorry lads, my bloke has changed his mind.

I have told the secret lads the reason if that’s publicised so they can verify my sincerity in the matter.

As close as it gets though.

LOL.......

and all the hard work you put in as well. Cant believe that you sliding into his DM's didnt work.
Did my best.

In my defence, it was all going along well until the club were left to their own devices!

I even emailed Harto who to speak to help us out

I obviously didn’t have my ducks in row. Not a single duck as it turns out.

I might retire from recruiting.

Tiger05

First Grade
I might retire from recruiting.

No offense but you aren't special. You ain't a recruiter. Your inside information is 99.9% soap opera BS that you've made up.

I'm not meaning to be harsh on you either. You aren't the only one who thinks they know what is going on when they know shit.

Official announcements matter. Results matter.

Das Hassler

Bench
No offense but you aren't special. You ain't a recruiter. Your inside information is 99.9% soap opera BS that you've made up.

I'm not meaning to be harsh on you either. You aren't the only one who thinks they know what is going on when they know shit.

Go easy...he wasn't making anything up. What harm's done by being a bit (maybe) overly optomistic of whoever it was working out. If it was Elliot then put me down as well for 1 x thank f ck it didn't

Last edited:

I haven’t made up anything, just passing stuff on.

That’s why I have shared more private stuff about it to certain forumers in secret.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
The club shouldn’t be dealing with it in-house at all.

It should be coming out publicly and saying May was out of line and condemn what he said.

The fact that the Panthers haven't addressed it publicly seems to suggest they are at least tolerant and they even appear complicit in the statements he made ( you can google them).

Either way, silence is an enemy to them, an abomination. They look weak because they are.

And I've met and had dinner with those Panthers on the Prowl people. The ones that helped Tyrone May came back. They are quality people. I think they would be feeling betrayed by him and privately, ashamed of the club for not speaking out.

If you've met them you would know they would be the first people to intervene to help someone. They're your best Killer. And the flog has even let them down while your club stares at its shoelaces.

And they like to build in principles, that's what they told me. They would think they have failed.
They don't deserve that.

I expected more from your panthers pals about the club, but their silence is deafening. They adopt the "club can do no wrong" approach which is misguided, arrogant and fundamentally ignorant. They would be much better off writing to the club and demanding action.

Thanks for your own thoughts, as always, much appreciated.
Can we just agree to disagree.

Tiger05

First Grade
Go easy...he wasn't making anything up. What harm's done by being a bit (maybe) overly optomistic of whoever it was working out. If it was Elliot then put me down as well for 1 x thank f ck it didn't

I get where you are coming from. There isn't any harm in teenage girls gossiping amongst each other. That is exactly what this was. It's pathetic but yeah it's more childish than anything else.

I haven’t made up anything, just passing stuff on.

That’s why I have shared more private stuff about it to certain forumers in secret.

My take is just state it openly and honestly. The dramatics make you look like a teenage girl including letting certain forumers in on the secret. I bet I wasn't in that select group because I always thought it was BS and I didn't message you to give me the special information.

You might not have made something up but you made out you were more important than you are and your inside information was more special than what it was.

I don't believe the vast majority of crap written by the journos in the papers. I recognize that inside information has a lot of caveats around it. I reckon some people have inside information but often the situation changes significantly inbetween getting that inside information and an actual signing occurring.

It's why I only care about official announcements.

Assuming it was Elliot you were talking about I'm glad that nothing happened.

I get where you are coming from. There isn't any harm in teenage girls gossiping amongst each other. That is exactly what this was. It's pathetic but yeah it's more childish than anything else.

My take is just state it openly and honestly. The dramatics make you look like a teenage girl including letting certain forumers in on the secret. I bet I wasn't in that select group because I always thought it was BS and I didn't message you to give me the special information.

You might not have made something up but you made out you were more important than you are and your inside information was more special than what it was.

I don't believe the vast majority of crap written by the journos in the papers. I recognize that inside information has a lot of caveats around it. I reckon some people have inside information but often the situation changes significantly inbetween getting that inside information and an actual signing occurring.

It's why I only care about official announcements.

Assuming it was Elliot you were talking about I'm glad that nothing happened.
As I said, I don’t have to check in with you before I post something and I don’t really care what you believe.

A lot of folk are interested in non-official news because they simply don’t trust the club propaganda and media. I don’t.

But I guess it’s your right to whinge on.

stryker

First Grade
The wild goose chase has come to an abrupt end.
Im on 2 other forums TSP and they’re all talking about you.
You’re gonna cop it for a while.

Tigerm

First Grade

So it shouldn’t mean people should be open to ridicule, because they post information that they believe is legit?

It wouldn’t encourage anyone to post a bit of possible inside information, if they get ridiculed for doing so, just because it didn’t turn out to be true.

It’s a public forum, people can post what they like, some of it is true, until it isn’t.

Tiger05

First Grade
So it shouldn’t mean people should be open to ridicule, because they post information that they believe is legit?

It wouldn’t encourage anyone to post a bit of possible inside information, if they get ridiculed for doing so, just because it didn’t turn out to be true.

It’s a public forum, people can post what they like, some of it is true, until it isn’t.

I agree with you. Maybe it's just the way TSP posts. It sounds so dramatic but it's a trivial event. I think he believes at the time it's non-trivial. It's not that it didn't end up being true. I don't know how many people believe shit written down on an Internet forum. The guy who gets good info on the wtf gets shit wrong all the time.