What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
Wait, what did Elliott do that was so terrible? Had a PG13 consensual encounter with a girl in a bathroom? What Api did was a fair bit worse and I wouldn't want him sacked. Did I miss something?

I think he's a handy player who'd improve with a decent culture around him. If he was coming cheap I think he'd be well worth a punt.

Iamback

Coach
How long and how much that is the question.

Would you entertain a swap deal for 24 year old Jacob Liddle on less money on a two year deal say.

We fall back from the best to to fringe 8 standard with Kenny in 9. So a 9 is important IF Api goes. Just fast track Ryley Smith

Iamback

Coach
Wait, what did Elliott do that was so terrible? Had a PG13 consensual encounter with a girl in a bathroom? What Api did was a fair bit worse and I wouldn't want him sacked. Did I miss something?

I think he's a handy player who'd improve with a decent culture around him. If he was coming cheap I think he'd be well worth a punt.

You get those guys for cheaper. Gives you better depth

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Do you think he’s better than Tago or Hopgood? I certainly don’t.
We don’t need to take the risk.

Fangs

Coach
I remember life before Api and it was a team that was competitive but not a real contender for the title. Granted Luai and Cleary have improved significantly but I think he is a key ingredient.

Once again we have to see our other options in reserve grade. So blind at the moment.

BxTom

Bench
I remember life before Api and it was a team that was competitive but not a real contender for the title. Granted Luai and Cleary have improved significantly but I think he is a key ingredient.

Once again we have to see our other options in reserve grade. So blind at the moment.
Next year we will have reserve grade and the junior grades to assess players, so may find somebody yet.

Panther79

Juniors
The only one I would have ahead of Api is Cleary. Api is the main difference we have fired the last two seasons vs how we were before we got him. I am fine if we have a plan for 2023 and he departs then but no way we should be considering letting him go next year unless someone as good is coming in return.

age.s

First Grade
Do you think he’s better than Tago or Hopgood? I certainly don’t.
We don’t need to take the risk.
Why is it either or? Personally I see Tago as a centre in the short term anyway. We'll need plenty of depth in the pack across the season and I think we'll need a signing from somewhere. Its all down to the price ofc.

Its more a response to the comments about him being a pos. Not the cleanest skin in the world but he's hardly an animal.

Munky

Coach
Liddle provides crap service from dummy half and can’t play 80 minutes.

Huge no from me.

Was it him who had the worst defensive play of the year by calling for other defenders to fall off so he could go for a strip on TPJ two metres from the try line?

mxlegend99

Referee

This was just the incident that got him sacked. Been in trouble many times. But the one that Rules him out for me (ontop of being average) was sleeping with his teammates missus

Supposed best mate. Elliott has an issue with alcohol and seems to have loose morals with woman and no loyalty to his teammates
Its more a response to the comments about him being a pos. Not the cleanest skin in the world but he's hardly an animal.

Animals are loyal. Elliott is not.