What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McInnes Joins Sharks Bubble

ghoti

Bench
Great news! Putting on 6kgs means his prepping for the 13.. we've missed genuine creative ball movement in the middle the last few seasons (actually, probably 10+ years) so it's exciting McInnes is keen to add an extra dimension to the attack (plus some agility in defence in the middle).

Squad's really coming together hey..

Aren't we generous giving you McInnes. Believe me here is one life long Dragon supporter that wanted our club to keep him. But the Qld clique here now preferred one of their own as dummy half. I hope MAC saves his worst for when he plays us.

Every one on this forum will think it's a very fair and even trade!!
Perhaps everyone on the Sharkies thread but not the Dragons one. Was it a trade? We released MAC months ago and only just signed Woods. Dont get me wrong. I have always rated Woods. Pity we did not get him in his prime before you blokes signed him.

Perhaps everyone on the Sharkies thread but not the Dragons one. Was it a trade? We released MAC months ago and only just signed Woods. Dont get me wrong. I have always rated Woods. Pity we did not get him in his prime before you blokes signed him.
Psst.....
I'm taking the piss mate
We are all looking forward to having McInnes, none of us were looking forward to having Woodsy run around again

Psst.....
I'm taking the piss mate
We are all looking forward to having McInnes, none of us were looking forward to having Woodsy run around again
Dam! I was looking forward to a few more pages of playing around with the dragons fan. My belly is sore from laughing already.

R-15-3

Juniors
Can he give Braily some tips at putting on weight.
Poor kid needs to sit his ass down in front of a tv and only move to open the door to the pizza delivery man.

Dam! I was looking forward to a few more pages of playing around with the dragons fan. My belly is sore from laughing already.
Pleased I gave you guys a chuckle or two. We have given you a few players too over the years that have lifted your status.

Last edited:
In case you may have forgotten.
Monty Porter, Graeme Bowen, Jason Stevens, Lance Thompson, Josh Dugan, now MAC.. and there are probably others.

bluefox68

Staff member
Can he give Braily some tips at putting on weight.
Poor kid needs to sit his ass down in front of a tv and only move to open the door to the pizza delivery man.
According to the article - and Riccio is pretty reliable - McInnes is a beast. Brailey needs to find his 'beast mode'...

You've always rated Woods? Are you Ray Charles?

Latest posts