What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

Quigs

Immortal
Nenes signed up with the 2021 QRL Premiers Norths. He played in the winning GF side.

Quigs

Immortal
Nenes, I read an article up here prior to the QLD GF where McDonald said he had worked with the Norths Coach before and was happy to link up with him again.

I think he played the four games leading up to the GF

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
In- Cameron McInnes (Dragons)
Nicho Hynes (Storm)
Dale Finucane (Storm)
Lachlan Miller (rugby union)

Out- Chad Townsend (Cowboys)
Shaun Johnson (Warriors)
Aaron Woods (Dragons)
Josh Dugan (released)
Nene MacDonald (released)
Billy Magoulias (released)
Will Chambers (released)
First Grade Squad

Blayke Brailey
Jackson Ferris
Andrew Fifita
Dale Finucane
Wade Graham
Braden Hamlin-Uele
Mawene Hiroti
Royce Hunt
Nicho Hynes
Sione Katoa
Will Kennedy
Cameron McInnes
Lachlan Miller
Matt Moylan
Ronaldo Mulitalo
Briton Nikora
Franklin Pele
Jesse Ramien
Toby Rudolf
Siosifa Talakai
Jensen Taumoepeaua
Connor Tracey
Braydon Trindall
Jack Williams
Teig Wilton

Special K

Coach
Last night at the members forum the club said we had 2 spots left in our top 30.

From another source they have not announced Miller yet because they are trying to close a few other fringe guys to do it all together.

Maccas4177

Juniors
stood next to McInnes up the fair yesterday. He is a big, big unit!! Excited to see him go around in Sharks colours.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Last night at the members forum the club said we had 2 spots left in our top 30.

From another source they have not announced Miller yet because they are trying to close a few other fringe guys to do it all together
Didn't they say they had 4 left and that included Miller and Tolman being counted? Add Tolman to the list above and you get 26

R-15-3

Bench
Squad is building nicely tho I’m not sold on our forwards just yet.
We had one of the worst packs in 21 and so far McInnes & Finucane are the only new blood.
They are massive gets defensively but not going to improve our go forward a massive amount.
We are banking on them and Fitz to improve our current crop and I think they can improve just not sold on a few of the boys being able 2.
Can see 1-2 forwards being given permission to look elsewhere before rd1.

DJDL

Bench
Squad is building nicely tho I’m not sold on our forwards just yet.
We had one of the worst packs in 21 and so far McInnes & Finucane are the only new blood.
They are massive gets defensively but not going to improve our go forward a massive amount.
We are banking on them and Fitz to improve our current crop and I think they can improve just not sold on a few of the boys being able 2.
Can see 1-2 forwards being given permission to look elsewhere before rd1.

Royce only played 2 games this year. If he stays fit that’s almost a third inclusion.

On top of that, Talakai missed half the year and, when he came back, was shifted all over the shop to cover injuries.

Surely Pele will figure in there somewhere as well so I don’t think we’re that badly off TBH.

R-15-3

Bench
Royce only played 2 games this year. If he stays fit that’s almost a third inclusion.

On top of that, Talakai missed half the year and, when he came back, was shifted all over the shop to cover injuries.

Surely Pele will figure in there somewhere as well so I don’t think we’re that badly off TBH.
Those are 3 middles I’m not sold on.
Pele still a year away if at all
Talakai should be better with less positional moves and full off-season but he just didn’t look mentally in it this year and still a ? On him
Hunt is an odd one looked ok in his short return this year but think his 2020 was way over rated and wasn’t impressed with his smoking Insta post and I get leaving the bubble as much as I’m a family man stay at home dad to 4 but I still found it odd he didn’t return given how short we where in the forwards.

bluefox68

Staff member
SHARKS 2022

1. Kennedy
  2. Ikavalu
  3. Ramien
  4. Mulitalo
  5. Katoa
  6. Hynes
  7. Trindall
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey
  10. Finucane
  11. Wilton
  12. Graham (C)
  13. McInnes
  14. Hamlin-Uele
  15. Williams
  16. Hunt
  17. Moylan
  18. Talakai
  19. Metcalf
  20. Berrell
  21. Tracey
  22. Nikora
  23. Miller

bluefox68

Staff member
I just put down my preferred side.

Fifita can run the water and motivate the troops!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I go

Kennedy

Mulitano, Miller, Moylan, Graham, Nikora, Hynes, Ramien, Katoa.

Uele, Brailey, Funicane, McInnes.